j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
What are you guys most hyped about? Roxxy was good and that pizza wife could be good but since she has no personality I can't say I am excited about that yet :unsure:What are some of your favorites guys?
I really want to see Mia's full story and I'm kind of interested in Eve's. I never really cared about Jenny (I mean, she didn't really have an elaborated "story" until now) so I hope she'll get some depth. Else I'd dare to hope that we'll get a Mia/Ms. Ross scene at some point, but I'm afraid that's too much to ask for now.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
ups!
Code:
deb_char_name="Debbie"
Code:
jen_char_name="Jenny"
No problem man
Sweet! That works for the character dialog headers, but MC still refers to them by their original names in the dialog box. So like when Sis is talking, it says "Rebecca" (or whatever I've changed it to) at the top of her text, but MC will say something like "It looks like Jenny is sleeping", or whatever. Goofy.

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
Sweet! That works for the character dialog headers, but MC still refers to them by their original names in the dialog box. So like when Sis is talking, it says "Rebecca" (or whatever I've changed it to) at the top of her text, but MC will say something like "It looks like Jenny is sleeping", or whatever. Goofy.
jen_name=
deb_name=

:ROFLMAO:
I'll make a mod for that

randymagnum

Jun 29, 2018
What are you guys most hyped about? I don't like eve so after jennys update I am only really excited about debbie pregnancy if that ever happens but I am prolly busy with cyberpunk 2077 by then lmao, otherwise I really don't know what to look forward to. Roxxy was good and that pizza wife could be good but since she has no personality I can't say I am excited about that yet :unsure:What are some of your favorites guys?
I really want to see Mia's full story and I'm kind of interested in Eve's. I never really cared about Jenny (I mean, she didn't really have an elaborated "story" until now) so I hope she'll get some depth. Else I'd dare to hope that we'll get a Mia/Ms. Ross scene at some point, but I'm afraid that's too much to ask for now.
HEY, HEY, HEY! What the hell are you two doing? You guys think this thread is for discussing the actual game or something? FOH with all of that.

/s just in case because tone on the Internet is hard.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Does anyone know what time zone the developer is located in?. Is it realistic to still expect a release today ?.

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
That bug counter keeps going up. No idea why DC thought he was going to release today. My guess is Friday or Saturday.
You'd think with the 45K/Month he brings in some of it might go towards a Project Management book or class. (Seems to be a huge issue for him imo)
Even if by some "miracle" he released in the next 12 hours I doubt it would be playable.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

Dryld

Apr 4, 2017
For the last 6 hours they fixed 3 bugs and found 5 more. Looks like DC again rushed things about release today. Lets hope he will surprise us.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

noremac7777

May 11, 2018
Been periodically refreshing the bug tracker, just went down from 212/227 to 211/227

I want to get off Mr Bone's Wild Ride :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes