ZAAWARUDOO

Oct 19, 2017
Guys can anyone confirm whether you can advance on the "have you sinned" part with the nun angelica or is it still under construction?

delta21

Sep 8, 2017
I think it's funny that people think that DC has to have an update by a certain time. Truth is, he is under no contractual obligation to do so. Patreon is nothing more than a donation platform. So, if you don't like what he is doing then vote with your wallet. Otherwise chill out wait for when his content is delivered. He is the developer and none of us are so we really don't have any say ultimately. Grab a beer and fap to something else in the mean time.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I think it's funny that people think that DC has to have an update by a certain time. Truth is, he is under no contractual obligation to do so. Patreon is nothing more than a donation platform. So, if you don't like what he is doing then vote with your wallet. Otherwise chill out wait for when his content is delivered. He is the developer and none of us are so we really don't have any say ultimately. Grab a beer and fap to something else in the mean time.
I think the problem is DC tends to say things about release dates to early and when they don't ended up happening people get angry. Plus DC promised a 4 month release schedule when we switch to longer updates and for the last two he has gone over that so people are a bit cranky.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
Would it honestly kill you lads to curb your autism and wait in silence? I don't know who's worse, the people complaining about the update not being released or the people fervently defending DarkCookie. There's quite literally no point on spamming the thread.

Reactions: swe920 and anextour

Velo

Jan 28, 2018
Does anyone know around what time it's coming out tonight? I really don't want the game to push my bedtime back any further and ruin my sleep schedule.
It seems like they are in the bug fixing stage so we don't know how long that's going to take. Just go to sleep when you need to sleep, the games not going anywhere. It'll be here for you when it gets here.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Exactly, Patreon isn't gofundmyass. :p Deal with it or don't updates come when they do :D

Reactions: llong0415

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Would it honestly kill you lads to curb your autism and wait in silence? I don't know who's worse, the people complaining about the update not being released or the people fervently defending DarkCookie. There's quite literally no point on spamming the thread.
Where's the fun in that? :O I'm at work, in a different state, and I do want to fan the flames and stoke the fire so I can keep myself amused :p If the update comes out now, I won't even get it where it matters, on my own laptop where my wife sees that she has to spice things up. Again :D

Reactions: llong0415

Page_Turner

May 23, 2017
Where's the fun in that? :O I'm at work, in a different state, and I do want to fan the flames and stoke the fire so I can keep myself amused :p If the update comes out now, I won't even get it where it matters, on my own laptop where my wife sees that she has to spice things up. Again :D
You have a wife and you're a troll on here?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Also, how can you change the name of MC and Mom and Sis via the console? It looks like it has been asked several times, but I can't find an answer that has been posted.

I'm not Anon. haha

Reactions: BoykaBoykov
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes