troybecks

Jan 9, 2018
Ten minutes?

Roxxy update, alone, took at least four or five hours to get through if you didn't skip through the story.
How many Roxxy type updates you got. He is referring Diane update. Dont count the time you need to replay all basic shit.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
How many Roxxy type updates you got. He is referring Diane update. Dont count the time you need to replay all basic shit.
Mia update, teacher update (a little shorter but still took some time). Roxxy was the first large update but previous ones were also a decent size. Dianne, I didn't like much because I didn't like her character in general. However, it also took time to complete. Yes, some parts were reused (the garden stuff, mainly) but there was also new content as wells. Not as high of quality but far more than a few minutes.

troybecks

Jan 9, 2018
Mia update, teacher update (a little shorter but still took some time). Roxxy was the first large update but previous ones were also a decent size. Dianne, I didn't like much because I didn't like her character in general. However, it also took time to complete. Yes, some parts were reused (the garden stuff, mainly) but there was also new content as wells. Not as high of quality but far more than a few minutes.
absolutely agree now read his statement. Now the equation game play time and corresponding motnhs to implement.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
bro don't try to make an argument based on logic and reason, it doesn't work
Yup, there are places where logic and reason don't exist, this thread being one of them sometimes. The others are places of worship so don't really matter here. :D

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
absolutely agree now read his statement. Now the equation game play time and corresponding motnhs to implement.
The statement was insinuating that people only play the game to jerk off to sex scenes (waiting for ten minutes of content). When I countered that with people pay AND play for the story and gameplay, he moved the goalposts to suit his argument. 17,000 people aren't going to pay for just a handful of frames of nudity every few months. They're paying for the full experience. If 17,000 people are fine with waiting that long, maybe they don't really care because they have *gasp* other games to play during that period.

troybecks

Jan 9, 2018
Yup, there are places where logic and reason don't exist, this thread being one of them sometimes the others are places of worship so don't really matter here. :D
Being logical and being blind is totally different.
Talking about login, What changed today because of which the tracker suddenly moved to 100.(5% took almost 18 days)

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Being logical and being blind is totally different.
Talking about login, What changed today because of which the tracker suddenly moved to 100.(5% took almost 18 days)
Don't know what changed, if anything except the bughunt getting done. Also, don't care. :) I'm perfectly fine with the release getting done today, tomorrow or next weekend for all I care. I support DC because of what he delivers.

Reactions: llong0415

capra

Jun 12, 2018
I hope the.5 update doesn't take more that two weeks or so, it apparently has more impregnation content. Can you even impregnate jenny in her update?

Reactions: Marzapane

ZAAWARUDOO

Oct 19, 2017
literally just heard DC say on stream now that "we're trying to release today, yeah" in answer to someone's question. Idk what his time zone is, but it's soon i guess.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes