jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
You know what, you're right. I mixed Four elements with some other trainer, witch something I think. In any case, Taffy Tales is in no way comparable to SS.
Yeah Taffy Tales sucks in terms of writing and content, it doesn't have a third of SS lewd content. The arstyle is very good though, but different than SS's.

Reactions: polom

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I'm waiting for the complete version, never played it actually, but I think this game will never end.
They have been making the game for two years already, they're making $52,877 every month now, that's $300,000 for six months without an update, holly fucking shit!

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I'm waiting for the complete version, never played it actually, but I think this game will never end.
They have been making the game for two years already, they're making $52,877 every month now, that's $300,000 for six months without an update, holly fucking shit!
So because there are a lot of people that pay him he should update faster ?
So because lot of people makes their own decision to pay to him, he should change the way how he has worked for years on this project. ?

You say you didn't play this game yet, then how can you make a judgement about it's development.
This is not a run of the mill Ren'py game like a bulk on this website that require minimal effort, this sort of games logically take time to do right.
Not his fault that in that meanwhile people keep supporting him, or even increase it.

If i make 1.500 bucks a month and my boss decides to give me a raise to 1.750, that doesn't mean that i am supposed to work harder or better ... Is a reward for the work already done.

Honest to god,
How someone like you got a "respecter user" tag is beyond me.

Aug 11, 2017
So because there are a lot of people that pay him he should update faster ?
So because lot of people makes their own decision to pay to him, he should change the way how he has worked for years on this project. ?

You say you didn't play this game yet, then how can you make a judgement about it's development.
This is not a run of the mill Ren'py game like a bulk on this website that require minimal effort, this sort of games logically take time to do right.
Not his fault that in that meanwhile people keep supporting him, or even increase it.

If i make 1.500 bucks a month and my boss decides to give me a raise to 1.750, that doesn't mean that i am supposed to work harder or better ... Is a reward for the work already done.

Honest to god,
How someone like you got a "respecter user" tag is beyond me.
This might be the stupidest shit I've ever read.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes