Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
You think 5 months is fast.....

LMFAO
I don't see where he said that at all. He said so many people are demanding a fast release. From what I can tell, he's commenting more on the observation that some people are acting as though they don't have anything else to do until this update releases.

Reactions: dirgetka
Jul 28, 2017
Teiky is spot on and if any of you can manage to spend three minutes and hear this information and a few words about new guys working on the project go to , then you got it all from the source.
What I heard was, ready, convenient on the 1st. so peeps can realise the poor effort and pull money only after the May gouge is done.

Oh adding an animator and coder, now, after the shitstorm has started. 5 months after this is was flagged, convenient they are being added? when? tomorrow, a week a go, June because well the money has gone this month? (to my mortgage)

Nature of the game, BS this has been a problem for 18 months, so all I hear is lip service.

The guy is charasmatic and his answers are "direct" but tell me, is there anything in the stream that isnt taking his word, a word that been broken and broken and broken.

Take a screen shot of today, know that 19 wont see the light of day 6 months from now.

He talks about every 3 to 4 months big update, with a simultanteous small update.

THIS GUY RELEASED A SMALL ALMOST NO NEW CONTENT UPDATE IN 5 MONTHS (not even yet). His words mean utter garbage. but feel free to listen and most importantly, believe, because it came from him.

I used to love his streams, now its him talking to his cult........makes me sad.

I love looking at darksilver every month to see less and less people supporting, and Im sure that'll be this in months to come.

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
Sun just rose upon Canadians streets, a new day of work started for the ss team. I think today is the day, or better tonight is the night (at least in Europe). It is better for developers to release their games at the very start of a month, and today is 1st may. Yesterday night dc claimed that the game was practically ready. Imo tonight the game will be released, and after one more month of waiting for 0.18.5, this game (at least for me) will be basically dead for one year or more (until Debbie's update).

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
You all complaining about 0.18 not being released yet, and I'm here waiting for Judith's update.
And I'm waiting for the last book in GoT. I guess the difference between us is that I -know- I'll be waiting atleast 10 years, while you probably still hold foolish hope!

• Haha
Reactions: Page_Turner

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
At the end of the day it'll come out when it comes out, no need to blue ball yourselves lads. The more you hype up the update in your mind the more disappointed you'll get when it actually comes out.

OneLegion

Mar 24, 2018
At the end of the day it'll come out when it comes out, no need to blue ball yourselves lads. The more you hype up the update in your mind the more disappointed you'll get when it actually comes out.
I think this is true to a far greater extent than many realizes. One big issue right now is the split codebase that causes things like save incompability between updates. There is no easy fix to this rather than redoing all old content. I predict v0.18.x will be some new content but a lot of housekeeping, likewise with v0.20 (main story) and Eric and Erics mom and possibly Mias story whenever these get fixed. A lot of time spent on redrawing and code porting rather than new content creation. The masses will probably be quite displeased...

Nov 15, 2018
Sun just rose upon Canadians streets, a new day of work started for the ss team. I think today is the day, or better tonight is the night (at least in Europe). It is better for developers to release their games at the very start of a month, and today is 1st may. Yesterday night dc claimed that the game was practically ready. Imo tonight the game will be released, and after one more month of waiting for 0.18.5, this game (at least for me) will be basically dead for one year or more (until Debbie's update).
Bold of you to assume that the bug fixes, writing AND coding will be done within a day. If only we all had your optimism

poteero

Oct 2, 2018
Bold of you to assume that the bug fixes, writing AND coding will be done within a day. If only we all had your optimism
They are optimistic as Guaidó was yesterday on Venezuela trying to convince people that the army was with him :ROFLMAO:.
Next week people are going to be saying the same. :poop:

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
The coding and writing are complete in my opinion (i am pretty sure about that). The percentages u see on patreon are not real. They are still set to 97 or so % just because if fans saw 100% everywhere they would become more impatient. And the bug fixing process has been going on fo more than 10 days now.

PS. Yesterday night dc said that the game was ready to be released, but he didn't release It because he wanted to fix some more bugs. (It is to Say he didn't want to release the game on the last day of april losing all of the May patreons).

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes