seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
"Civilized discussion" is an excuse that people use to avoid genuine and honest conversation.
that depends on context,repeating the same facts over and over,and over will not change things,and sometimes you guys just stop mentioning the true facts and simply begin to attack each other,a true conversation is supposed to lead us to a conclusion,not a shitstorm...

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
People have been arguing over the same shit for centuries and it's never resolved. People are different and have inately different opinions nothing is "resolved" until people reach universal agreement. And in my opinion universal conformity is nothing but slavery.

You ignore the inate value of struggle and confrontation while only seeking the end goal. What you don't understand is that man can't understand or even live at all with suffering. Only through eternal struggle can man self actualize.
while conformism can be a sad conclusion,simply object yourself for no real reason in the defense of opposing yourself against the status quo is simply adulation of the ego,the fact is,if we need to reach an real conclusion,we cannot simply strive to our satisfaction,but the real achievement of a understanding,otherwise the conflict will just reduce the purpose behind the struggle...when you oppose yourself to the guys who defend DC you are simply imposing your perspective and perpetuating this struggle(same goes for them when they do the same),instead of trying to make them understand some of your view and you understand part of their view too...a true conversation is an exchange,but exchanging offenses in a struggle with no bigger meaning will end up fading to a situation with no real winners...try to make your struggle meaningful,them,let people see the meaning,and maybe you will end up getting what you want,as it is right now,i can clearly see you guys are going nowhere so soon...

Sep 10, 2017
while conformism can be a sad conclusion,simply object yourself for no real reason in the defense of opposing yourself against the status quo is simply adulation of the ego,the fact is,if we need to reach an real conclusion,we cannot simply strive to our satisfaction,but the real achievement of a understanding,otherwise the conflict will just reduce the purpose behind the struggle...when you oppose yourself to the guys who defend DC you are simply imposing your perspective and perpetuating this struggle(same goes for them when they do the same),instead of trying to make them understand some of your view and you understand part of their view too...a true conversation is an exchange,but exchanging offenses in a struggle with no bigger meaning will end up fading to a situation with no real winners...try to make your struggle meaningful,them,let people see the meaning,and maybe you will end up getting what you want,as it is right now,i can clearly see you guys are going nowhere so soon...

• Haha
Reactions: seraphimd2

tung17cm

Sep 29, 2018
Darkcookie and Icstor made me quite disappointed in the next updates. The Patreon Dev exam each other delay the product. I wonder if Patreon Game 18+ era is about to end?

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Seeing how we're looking at a release date of this weekend or next week...
Bug patching and testing take 1-2 weeks alone every time so I wouldn't be surprised if he's right for the early May update...
Posted back in March, I'll be offering palm readings and psychic readings for $5 each. Guaranteed to be faster at delivering results faster than SS updates.

petur

Jul 29, 2017
DC should postpone 18 and release 18.5 instead since it's so close.
That's a bad idea. He is testing the new animator with 18.5 so if he doesn't like the way the animations are coming they might have to be delayed and remade. Let things come out in the order that was preplanned. The important thing is that we are getting closer and closer to a Judith update :LOL: There are like 10 more characters to get their updates voted and we can finally get Judith. Thank god that DC made some content for her with the teachers update. Her updated version looks so good, hell all updated models look good. Even Jenny is peaking my interest now :whistle:

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Hey guys, is there a way to permanently disable games with certain tags from popping up in the latest update tab? If not, can someone point me in the right direction so I can request that feature?

Got sissified and fucked in the ass. Please help me protect myself. :'''(

Edit - Nevermind. I got this. Done & done!! My bum is now protected. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: KeyvinCarter

yaboipapi

Jan 24, 2019
204/222 bugs fixed... Yes, they are fixing the bugs but bugs are increasing directly proportional.
It's like we are in a endless loop. What a nightmare.
That's how development crunch works. The bigger the crunch, the higher the recidivism

Jul 28, 2017
42 changes in the last 24 hours with an extra 10 bugs.

That's great!

The coder has finally put together 42 lines of code and has only got the spelling wrong on one of the lines 10 out of 42.

That over 75% right, good job little coder!

OneLegion

Mar 24, 2018
i was there. he didn't. he said he CAN release it tonight because it might be relatively stable but he would rather the bugs would be clear up first so calm down
Teiky is spot on and if any of you can manage to spend three minutes and hear this information and a few words about new guys working on the project go to , then you got it all from the source.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
oh look, sooo many people here demanding a fast release for fap, while they didn't pay a single penny to the developer. F.A.N.T.AS.T.I.C

what a healthy way of thinking
That's just assuming really; and to begin with a faulty argument.
The game is free to public and supporters anyways - supporting doesn't offer an earlier access or sneak peeks. Furthermore - the game's budget has been met already by a good chunk and additional funds are basically just a sign of appreciation - besides, supporters on patreon are also frequenting this forum and some of them are also complaining, like me. Does that mean I get a free pass and can go and demand faster updates? Sweet.

42 changes in the last 24 hours with an extra 10 bugs.

That's great!

The coder has finally put together 42 lines of code and has only got the spelling wrong on one of the lines 10 out of 42.

That over 75% right, good job little coder!
It actually doesn't have to be that way.
First off: Bugs can leave followup code inacessable, meaning that a bug he fixed on something appearing earlier (which may has locked out content because you couldn't progress) revealed a bug later down the line that in turns needs fixing. It doesn't have to be a simple typo, though that can sure as hell happen as well.
Second: A "change" does not neccessarily mean a single line of code has been altered to fix a single bug. On sites like GitHub, yes - changes are tracked on a per-line basis. However, certain issues require more than just fixing a typo to resolve it. A single bug might need several lines of code to circumvent a situation where it can appear from happening.

Reactions: Big-T

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
that depends on context,repeating the same facts over and over,and over will not change things,and sometimes you guys just stop mentioning the true facts and simply begin to attack each other,a true conversation is supposed to lead us to a conclusion,not a shitstorm...
Says the guy who has repeated the same "facts" over and over again. Also who comes by to remind people they are repeating the same facts over and over again... Yet that is not a waste of time for you...

A conversation does not lead people to a conclusion.That would be pretty dumb. Opinions vary and they don't conclude just because people talked about them. That is not how the world works lol.

I would love for you to hit me with one of your "true" conversations that lead us to a conclusion.. You can't though because you don't have one. That is like me saying I have a speech for world peace.

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes