Kruncha

May 7, 2017
All in due time, i remember the first few updates that this project came to know...like literal days from one to other, without any actual sex or mature content, eventually this skyrocketed and now its one of the most antecipated projets.
Remember, he remodeled a lot of assets, and also working with more people means more to deal with, and ever since he changed his team quite a bit.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
How can there be so many bugs in a game so simple. There's probably not even 220 new scenes. Imo they're just trolling us. Or they are terrible programmers.
It's a heavily modified Ren'py engine. If you'd bothered to read any posts on the last two pages, you'd see it mentioned that that, coupled with a complete overhaul of the dexterity system, which is tied directly into that would cause a lot of issues.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Rule nr.1 dont trust the people who are saying: omg dc said on todays stream he is gonna release it or he might do it. Dc never says a realease date to his game never,just never so dont be foolish and belive it. thats why i made the offer for to demolish my a*ss if the version would come out bc i know it wouldnt happen....

hgamefix

Jun 3, 2017
oh look, sooo many people here demanding a fast release for fap, while they didn't pay a single penny to the developer. F.A.N.T.AS.T.I.C

what a healthy way of thinking

Dryld

Apr 4, 2017
Rule nr.1 dont trust the people who are saying: omg dc said on todays stream he is gonna release it or he might do it. Dc never says a realease date to his game never,just never so dont be foolish and belive it. thats why i made the offer for to demolish my a*ss if the version would come out bc i know it wouldnt happen....
Technically in Quebec right now 10 pm so he have some time. But i doubt it will be today because of 20 more fixes.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
guys,for a better and more civil thread,lets just stop using the "greedy(or any similar term with the same synonim)+DC" or "you dont know how difficult it is to conduct a project of this kind",its way more that proved that these kind of affirmatives trigger people in some way bad reactions here...

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
guys,for a better and more civil thread,lets just stop using the "greedy(or any similar term with the same synonim)+DC" or "you dont know how difficult it is to conduct a project of this kind",its way more that proved that these kind of affirmatives trigger people in some way bad reactions here...

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes