Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Patreon's rules forbid sexually explicit depictions of sexual relations between: siblings, parents, adopted children, step-siblings, step-parents. So even if it's an implied relationship (e.g. "dad's girlfriend") that's probably a trouble spot as being step-adjacent.

Depictions of relations between in-laws are permitted, however. So I guess your uncle's girlfriend would be fine and dandy.
How is it that different from 'dad's close friend who suddenly has to pay off the russian mob debt of dad'? Let's be real, if Patreon really wanted to find a reason to shut this down, even the landlady thing would get dismantled real quick as incest in disguise. The implications are the same.

teddddyy12

Aug 18, 2018
I've had my doubts about this game since before the "Tech Update" so I started (I use the website because I don't use discord, don't hate me).
The final part of the Main Story (the last release before the Tech Update began) came out in March 2021.

After October 2022, there was virtually no progress in any of the tracked categories.
The patreon subscribers started to drop off in October 2023, the website's Tracker was "reset" and there was a bump in subscribers again. & look at his monthly subscribers and income for the past five years.

There's been some progress, but honestly DC is just in this for the passive income.
There's no drive any more but he seemingly won't expand the team or even hire someone on a temp basis to help complete the project.

Summertime Saga Tech Update .jpeg

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
I played 21.00 for about ten minutes but the thought of having to do everything again made me quit. STS doesn't really have replay value for me. So my questions are: how long does the current build approximately take to play and is it worth it?

I apologize in advance because this probably has been discussed here several times but going through this thread probably takes longer than playing the game!

aff.686

Feb 9, 2018
At this point, create a dildorog Thread and name it "The man that actually works on summertime-sega"
DC is just a combination of Todd Howard and Bobby Kotick of all that is bad about developing and managing a project
but is he doing a game or just fan-arts?

F.Lust

Nov 3, 2018
can someone explain or help me please. i am stuck, i finished jenny and debbie story... but now i cant find others.. there is not a single women that i can talk or start a story. Maybe i didnt understand or read properly, did they start the game from 0 or?

Reactions: harem.king

F.Lust

Nov 3, 2018
Yes.
Menu screen of v0.21.0.0-wip.4468
View attachment 3762212

And yes, I'm an asshole.
dont worry, you are not, you just help a ,,blind" guy. 1st time I thought that was my progress, then i saw that the cookie jar is empty, but i was thinking i will get it full of girls again when i do or start theyr story. Kinda sad thats from 0, we have to wait a long time to get it back ( i assume, hope not). Anyway, thank you very much.

Randy43

Feb 10, 2021
I played 21.00 for about ten minutes but the thought of having to do everything again made me quit. STS doesn't really have replay value for me. So my questions are: how long does the current build approximately take to play and is it worth it?

I apologize in advance because this probably has been discussed here several times but going through this thread probably takes longer than playing the game!
It's the exact same game but it only has Debbie and Jenna in it.

Reactions: GifMeMore1987

redjoe23

Nov 2, 2019
How is it that different from 'dad's close friend who suddenly has to pay off the russian mob debt of dad'? Let's be real, if Patreon really wanted to find a reason to shut this down, even the landlady thing would get dismantled real quick as incest in disguise. The implications are the same.
The point is that DC is not going to risk turning off the money valve for a few lines of text. Just let patchers do the dirty work.

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
I feel 100% this Damn Developer never has played his own game! You are going to introduce the Teacher and Eve before the Aunt. You have never played this game before if you think those 5 girls need to be introduced before the Aunt! He has no sense of his own game if he think's this. I think they replaced him and they never played this game before!

• Haha
Reactions: The Black Cat

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
AI is just never going to figure out fingers, is it? There's something fundamentally wrong in each of those images, whether it's hands with misshapen or too many fingers, hands floating in the aether, a complete misunderstanding about what the inside or outside of what a car looks like, and so on.

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes