Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
can someone share the save file with erics quest pls i cant play the whole game again
You can't play the whole game again (at least, not on v0.21.0) because it's only got Jenny and Debbie storylines and a couple of extra scenes beyond that. If you want to see the cookie jar for lewds related to Eric, just download v0.20.16 and start at new content --- the cookie jars for those scenes will activate for v0.20.16. Also see my FAQ: 80,622

Feb 7, 2021
thanks mate
You can't play the whole game again (at least, not on v0.21.0) because it's only got Jenny and Debbie storylines and a couple of extra scenes beyond that. If you want to see the cookie jar for lewds related to Eric, just download v0.20.16 and start at new content --- the cookie jars for those scenes will activate for v0.20.16. Also see my FAQ: 80,622

BoyHowdy981

Jun 13, 2024
also everyday fan art gets pumped out that looks way better than the in game art and after 2 and half years we only got like 2 new drawings of jenny and they look like bad AI art. you can clearly see he just copy and pasted her hands.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
I think this is also one of the major reasons. I know DC mentioned, and this may have changed, that he wanted the players to be able to modify the dialog in the end if they wanted. It's fairly clear with just common sense, that the landlady thing just doesn't work. Its not the way its meant to be. It doesn't come close to adding up which I hope continues.
I think it would work if they just changed Debbie into 'dad's girlfriend', it would give a better reason for why MC lives with her and Jenny, and it would be distant enough to not get the patreon police on the case.

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
Gentlemen, regarding latest update, I'm curious to know if any new content has been added around Rusty Angus' area in the game. Specifically, I wonder if these features are now available in the current version [v21.0.0 wip.4468]. Have there been any exciting developments in this region that we should now be able to explore?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Gentlemen, regarding latest update, I'm curious to know if any new content has been added around Rusty Angus' area in the game. Specifically, I wonder if these features are now available in the current version [v21.0.0 wip.4468]. Have there been any exciting developments in this region that we should now be able to explore?
No

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
I actually finished the update in it's entirety now. Even though they pimped it as focusing on Debbie and Jenny, this is clearly the Jenny story update. There is lots of new artwork for her and all her scenes are present. The other three girls in the cookie jar are just tied to Jenny's story. DC looks to still be doing more artwork on Jenny as well in his recent streams, which I'll admit is frustrating. Debbie doesn't even get the cookie jar and her artwork is less than half up-to-date.

I know there have been some complaints about Jenny and her not becoming receptive to the MC in a romantic way, but I actually agree with DC on that decision. She would basically become Roxxy part 2 if she did accept his advances. While she's not my cup of tea, I can recognize that she's a very unique character and I like that she's different from the other girls. The banter between the MC and Jenny is hilarious. There is great writing in the story and I found myself laughing out loud a handful of times. I know I'd played the story a few times in the past, but I'd forgotten a lot from her story. I could maybe see a situation where DC introduces choices again and if you manage to woo Jenny, then she'd be your one and only. I just can't see Queen B sharing. It's not in her personality. Although, what I would love is the opportunity to not play the wuss when it comes to Jenny. I personally don't want her as a girlfriend/wife type, so it would be nice to just be cool with being her partner in crime and not feel like it has to go further.

I was massively disappointed with the lack of update to Debbie's story. More of the artwork could have easily been updated. The assets are already in the game. Debbie's story is my favorite and I much prefer it with the patch, which is why I replayed it with the new patch. Big shout out to the guy that updated it. Overall, it is excellent work and brings much of the dialogue back to the .14 time frame. I do REALLY like the new Debbie artwork we do get. The only scenes I've gotten for her is the one in the MC bed, the laundry room, in Debbie's bed at night, and I did get the scene in the kitchen. I couldn't trigger Debbie in her bed in the afternoon. I was hoping she would randomly show up there at some point, but I couldn't trigger it. I REALLY like that DC added Debbie randomly coming to the MC's room at night just like Jenny does. I remember asking for that when I was a patron and I imagine I wasn't the only one, because he told me it was already added to the list. It's really nice to see that added touch. My other request was to make the breast play scene with Debbie on the couch to be added back in to the permanent scene and make it more erotic and less goofy. Maybe one day that will work out too.

Off topic, but I also hope for a change to the Eve story where you can choose Grace from the very beginning. Maybe it could be something where you hook up two video game lovers in Eve and Erik. You could help bring Erik out of his shell and make him a little cooler. I'm just much more into the responsible and nurturing types. I like Mia, Grace, and Debbie. They are more up my alley. I think it's interesting when Debbie mentions the MC finding a girlfriend, she always mentions Mia (she means Mia anyway). Could it be because there is similar energy there?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I think it would work if they just changed Debbie into 'dad's girlfriend', it would give a better reason for why MC lives with her and Jenny, and it would be distant enough to not get the patreon police on the case.
Patreon's rules forbid sexually explicit depictions of sexual relations between: siblings, parents, adopted children, step-siblings, step-parents. So even if it's an implied relationship (e.g. "dad's girlfriend") that's probably a trouble spot as being step-adjacent.

Depictions of relations between in-laws are permitted, however. So I guess your uncle's girlfriend would be fine and dandy.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes