JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
How does this shit get $50K a month and release absolutely nothing in any form of respectable timeframe lol. Like god damn it's such a grift you have to admire it but you'd hope eventually maybe people would stop enabling it.
Nice trollster, rare to get in perfect english :O Still, money be rolling, must be hard for you ;)

Reactions: swe920

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Like god damn it's such a grift you have to admire it but you'd hope eventually maybe people would stop enabling it.
They basically rely on a huge number of poeple who pay very little. The average donation is $36 a year, which is nothing most people will feel (I mean, I just payed that much to go to the cinema including some snacks - for one "stupid" movie). Most are actually donating $1 a month which is such a small amount that they probably don't really care as long as the updates are good.

Reactions: sorus1

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
We are finally at 100%. Just a couple dozen more bugs to fix and then it seems we should have 0.18v soon. Right around the time they said too, although understandably with sudden bugs and errors to fix, it took a little longer but I wager we all can agree a good game is worth the wait.

Can I get an AMEN up in here?
Whether it's good or not, that is yet to be decided after we see an actual update. Claiming that something is good doesn't make it good and there are many things and people to take into account. I hope he doesn't believe that most people will be happy with reworked rigs on some characters alone. On my part I can say that I certainly won't.

After Diane update I don't have any hope for interesting quest line or cool dialogues, but perhaps some of the new content will be good enough to compensate for everything else.

On the side note: Should any of the clearly obsessed people in this thread, quote me - I am not gonna reply. Not a fan of futile conversations lacking objectivism or fundamental knowledge.

Good day!

asker

Oct 6, 2017
mil578 from discord server

DC is addressing it now on stream. Something is broken still, and even though it says 100%, we're not ready for it to go out this moment. That's not to say it won't be out soon still. SOON. That's what you get.

- well i agree with him this is what supporters deserves " blue balls "

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
What are you guys most hyped about? I don't like eve so after jennys update I am only really excited about debbie pregnancy if that ever happens but I am prolly busy with cyberpunk 2077 by then lmao, otherwise I really don't know what to look forward to. Roxxy was good and that pizza wife could be good but since she has no personality I can't say I am excited about that yet :unsure:What are some of your favorites guys?

Reactions: Big-T and Marzapane

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
What are you guys most hyped about? I don't like eve so after jennys update I am only really excited about debbie pregnancy if that ever happens but I am prolly busy with cyberpunk 2077 by then lmao, otherwise I really don't know what to look forward to. Roxxy was good and that pizza wife could be good but since she has no personality I can't say I am excited about that yet :unsure:What are some of your favorites guys?
Definitely along your vine. Especially about Cyberpunk. But still things movea and I'll keep paying for those movements :O

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Hm that's a valid point. However you didn't say anything to disprove what I stated. I didn't say this game was good, I said and I quote 'A good game is worth the wait'. Whether something is good or not depends on whom is speaking. Personally the game is interesting, could be better or could be worse. It's interesting enough I play but that doesn't mean you or anyone have to agree.

That's the luxury of being human, you can make up your own mind.

Honestly as it is I entirely respect that to you personally feel like that as much as I respect those who would disagree or agree or have other thoughts. There are games here that most if not all would say the same about and there are some here that would possibly argue with yourself or anyone till they're blue in the face.

But that is pointless. I respect your personal view, simply because it is your right to have it. I care not either way. I simply was passing on basic information and making a statement which is more logically true than not. And that statement was: A good game is worth the wait for.

If you enjoy a game or think it is good, then its worth the wait if the end result is what you enjoy and want. What makes it good is how you personally view it. I just view this as a decent game to play until its completed without any other thinking on the matter. This doesn't make it bad or good, I am more a neutral stater of things :D if some seek to quote or bash your post, that's their perogative.

Mine is to pass on information, ask questions and simply state things with indifference as I can't be asked with all the other stuff.
Hey man, although it wasn't necessary, I am thankful for writing a full response to my message. I understand and I may have got it wrong with your message. I thought that you were implying something else but apparently I was wrong. That is alright. All fine and dandy. We're all excited about new update, willing to share all news related to it. But some people in this thread tend to exaggerate some things and this is where my message came from. Cheers!

Reactions: doshirak228

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Would it honestly kill you lads to curb your autism and wait in silence? I don't know who's worse, the people complaining about the update not being released or the people fervently defending DarkCookie. There's quite literally no point on spamming the thread.
some guy comes in "DC THAT GREEDY POS ALL THE UPDATES ARE JUST 10 MINUTES LONG HAHAHA WHAT A SCAM"

someone else trying to reason: "roxxy update was like 5 hours long if you don't skip the text also the update is coming today so just be a little patient"

you: "THE DC DEFENDERS AND THE COMPLAINERS ARE COMPLETLY THE SAME. BOTH SIDES ARE AUTISTIC."

come on bro

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes