PhoenixAgain

Feb 7, 2019
If you want to complain about this game that you are pirating be my guest, but game developing is hard and they do put in the work.

If you want to dismiss other people's reasonable complaint that 1 new scene in 5 months of work is not desirable, then sure, but it's not difficult to note that many game developers have done far more work with far less time and money.

Velo

Jan 28, 2018
Does anyone know where saves are located? My slots are full and I want to clear them all, but I don't know where the game is saving. I don't have any of the previous versions but I do have the saves that I need to get rid of.

LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
Damn...Pretty surprised at the amount of "this game is in alpha!" screens added with this update. Seems like everywhere I turn, there's another one that wasn't present in the last update. Couple in the attic, in Jenny's route at night, at the school at night, and a couple more. 30 Minutes in.

Also, I also thought they were updating character models...What happened? There isn't a single update to the character art. I guess it takes a while to do, just weird that it was advertised as being for this update when they announced it six months ago.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Gonna wait until the Eve update to play again. Might be a Christmas present.

I really hope save compatibility wins eventually (isn't that connected to eric/his moms story?). its a pain to replay every time...but I guess its not bad if its a once or twice a year thing lol.

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
Does anyone know where saves are located? My slots are full and I want to clear them all, but I don't know where the game is saving. I don't have any of the previous versions but I do have the saves that I need to get rid of.
Sure go to your folder where it says game.
That's where your saves are.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Did you read the changelog? They've done a fuck ton of work on the engine it's self, making things better for what's there and for future updates. That work is fucking huge, and not easy.

If you think you can do better and faster, go do it and stop annoying us with your bitching.
Which is why Dogeek gets my condolences, I'm sure he was easily working 40+ hours a week. Rewriting someone else's bad code isn't easy.

HutCheese

Feb 17, 2019
Oh, and i will wait for the next update:

Patreon btw:

"0.18.5 extra Jenny scenes:
I've been working on those extra scenes I always wanted to add to Jenny's story and I'm done the art for the hscenes. Just have to do a few poses and then send it all to be animated. This extra content should be released shortly after 0.18!"
you understand that "shortly" for DC means like 2 months

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Did you read the changelog? They've done a fuck ton of work on the engine it's self, making things better for what's there and for future updates. That work is fucking huge, and not easy.

If you think you can do better and faster, go do it and stop annoying us with your bitching.
I wasn't trying to be bitchy, but what I said is true though. A lot of characters dont have stories yet, and I dont believe any of the ones that do are complete. Thats a lot of stuff to do, so yes It will take years if they do a few updates a year. Was simply answering a question.

I have never complained about this game, other than saves not working with new updates (which is on their to-do list, eventually)

Marcezeq

Dec 26, 2017
Go to C:\Users\"yourUser"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SummertimeSaga and erase the saves

Reactions: Velo
D

Deleted member 1123151

How one can use older saves files from previous version ?? Playing from beginning is frustating.........

Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I wasn't trying to be bitchy, but what I said is true though. A lot of characters dont have stories yet, and I dont believe any of the ones that do are complete. Thats a lot of stuff to do, so yes It will take years. Was simply answering a question.

I have never complained about this game, other than saves not working with new updates (which is on their to-do list, eventually)
Sorry my mistake, I jumped on you too harshly. Was just a lil peeved at the other critique and lumped you in with it without thinking. Sorry again.

Reactions: jamdan
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes