Steve3444

Apr 8, 2019
So you didn't play the update in its full or skipped a lot just to get the sex scenes. Read her diary as you progress trough her story. It slowly expands. I keep telling people not to rush and to play the update at normal speed and read everything but nobody listens to me. There is a ton in this update but people simply skip it rushing to the sex scenes.
I completed it, she remains a bitch.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
So you didn't play the update in its full or skipped a lot just to get the sex scenes. Read her diary as you progress trough her story. It slowly expands. I keep telling people not to rush and to play the update at normal speed and read everything but nobody listens to me. There is a ton in this update but people simply skip it rushing to the sex scenes.
hahah BS

well.. he can play it slowly and read her diary.. and he will come to the same conclusion.. lol

EVERY1 is doing that and ppl are considering her "a bitch"...

its funny how you think you are the one with the "godlike interpretation" and every1 else is wrong lmao.

Benzombie

Jun 7, 2017
I was hoping for a threesome with the mom, that scene saved the diane update for me, but this doesn't even have that, pretty dull and boring update, not worth 5 months of waiting

Riou

Mar 20, 2018
I started playing but her attitude made me stop playing an update before completing it for the first time

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
I started playing but her attitude made me stop playing an update before completing it for the first time
she is the same through out the update.. she only hints at being a little more caring about the MC, and also hints it at her diary.

But its exacly the same it was before.. the path ends like that xD

Riou

Mar 20, 2018
In the old updates she was boring, but in that she became detestable

And having to beg to her all the time is ridiculous and the ridiculous amount of money you spend to make progress in history
her route was not very good before but looks like they screwed this up now at least for me

Raren

Jan 12, 2018
True, but if you stay, and you still complain, it's your own fault.
They may be complaining on their way out, perhaps.. Like me.

That being said, goodbye folks, I don't think I'll stick around. See ya when this get last version -or completed who knows maybe it will perchance-

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
i think the key difference between the roxxy update and the jenny update and why the former is more liked is because of character development. roxxy is a bitch at first but she warms up to you falls in love with you. her personality changes a lot during the story. jenny meanwhile starts of as a cunt and at the end she's still a cunt that has sex with you. i don't think every character should have the same arc, if every girl in SS starts of hating you and then falls in love with you that would be boring. but i hope at least for the eve update DC has some fresh ideas for the story and for eve as a character.
I think Eve has a blank slate though... She's friendly, but overall, we haven't seen much besides the Teacher update that lets her be Evanescence.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
The cookie jar doesn't have all the new scenes in the game. I keep telling you people every update that you are missing on content but nobody listens. Play the game properly and don't skip rush trough dialogue since some characters have minor erotic scenes that are only a few frames and by skipping fast ahead you will skip them and never see them.

Why is this thread filled with so many toxic trolls using multiple accounts and ignorant people talking about things they don't understand? If you don't like the game go and play something else. Toxic.

Reactions: polom

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
What the hell is wrong with earning money? I had $75, earned $240 delivering pizzas and should of had $315. It still said $75.

petur

Jul 29, 2017
One little confused line in a diary vs 90% of her dialog all up to the end being a bitch to the MC, still a bitch.
I think that you are confusing her fetish with her being a bitch.

P.S. She is clearly getting off on it so it is fetish behavior for her.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes