Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Most people are not complaining about progress, it's how DC allocated his 50k+ onto his own pocket and not on resources.
Was that 50,000 before Patreon takes its cut?
How many people are being paid to work on the project?

Yes, most people are complaining about progress. Some of those are also complaining about how much money the project gets because they see a number and go "ER-MAH-GAWD, ALL DAT MOONAYS AND WE DON'T GET SHIT FOR HALF A YEAR!"...
Paraphrasing, but that's as accurate a summation of the complaints about progress and/or money.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Was that 50,000 before Patreon takes its cut?
How many people are being paid to work on the project?

Yes, most people are complaining about progress. Some of those are also complaining about how much money the project gets because they see a number and go "ER-MAH-GAWD, ALL DAT MOONAYS AND WE DON'T GET SHIT FOR HALF A YEAR!"...
Paraphrasing, but that's as accurate a summation of the complaints about progress and/or money.
7 people are involved in this project.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Nooo... The dad character in SS. Have a look at the character list posted above. You'll never be able to Unsee it.

Oriandu Care to put your money where your mouth is? I'm all for seeing a new developer start up.
How far above? Coudn't find it.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Most people are not complaining about progress, it's how DC allocated his 50k+ onto his own pocket and not on resources. No matter how much you support, for an instance 1mil dollar a month the progess and quality won't be improved a tiny bit. I would easily support this project 100dollar a month if DC utilize the money properly, at the end of the day i'm just a fapper and not a dev so I don't know what's going on behind the scene wether it's greed, laziness or stuff irl only time will tell.
First, almost all people complaining are complaining about lack of content and/or progress. Second, you are under the misconception that it is somehow DC's fault that people like his game so much that they donate happiily. Why should he be obliged to work harder only because thousands of people like to give him money? There is no contract forcing him to, and he is not your personal slave only because you pay him (which I bet you don't, and that's your good right because he gives the game away for free).

WeirdBeard

Feb 2, 2019
Hello, so i've been playing this game for 2 days and since then i've been trying to progress the Debbie route. I have the incest patch and Lain's Mod Pack. I've started a clean game and i didn't use any cheats beside the money one (gives you 100k) i've maxed 3 of my stats except the dexterity actually i didnt worked on dexterity at all. I am at the point where i should enter the bath with Debbie for the first time (Where MC says; i guess debbie aka mom is in the shower. Maybe i can peek just a little...) everything is good until this point. Whenever i try to click on the shower always Jenny shows up inside and i am kinda stuck, any tips for me at this point ?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hello, so i've been playing this game for 2 days and since then i've been trying to progress the Debbie route. I have the incest patch and Lain's Mod Pack. I've started a clean game and i didn't use any cheats beside the money one (gives you 100k) i've maxed 3 of my stats except the dexterity actually i didnt worked on dexterity at all. I am at the point where i should enter the bath with Debbie for the first time (Where MC says; i guess debbie aka mom is in the shower. Maybe i can peek just a little...) everything is good until this point. Whenever i try to click on the shower always Jenny shows up inside and i am kinda stuck, any tips for me at this point ?
First, try without mods (probably load an erlier save) and see if that happens as well. Do you have unfinished quests open with Jenny?

Reactions: WeirdBeard

WeirdBeard

Feb 2, 2019
First, try without mods (probably load an erlier save) and see if that happens as well. Do you have unfinished quests open with Jenny?
Thanks for the quick response, i've started a new game with the mods included but i only worked on Charisma stat and it worked out.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Don't get your hopes up it's gonna be a hell of a slow ride towards the end like always.
Apparently it's going to be a big update again, so I'm ok with the wait. But gotta say that the progress on it has been a lot more rapid judging by the progress tracker than it was with the previous update, especially considering DC took time off for a week or so and only got back to work a few days ago. :) I know that the progress always fluctuates and bug testing etc can take a lot of time down the home stretch, but still I'm pretty impressed by the pace.

Reactions: srksrk 68

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
i can wait a little while longer for the update if it's good. i hope this update won't need a 19.5 to be really good, i remember not liking 18.0 and only after 18.5 was out did the jenny route feel good and complete. i would have liked it if dc would have waited 4 weeks more to release one complete update so everything would have felt more fresh.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
i can wait a little while longer for the update if it's good. i hope this update won't need a 19.5 to be really good, i remember not liking 18.0 and only after 18.5 was out did the jenny route feel good and complete. i would have liked it if dc would have waited 4 weeks more to release one complete update so everything would have felt more fresh.
By the by, you should really be looking forward to the next update, since we're finally getting new stuff for Ronda as well :)

• Love
Reactions: McSlut

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
Totally agreed. It felt like the story abruptly stopped just as it was reaching the end, and the excitement can only last so long, by the time 18.5 came out it was already too late. What would have been a nice round experience was substantially diminished for me.

Whatever the case I'm mostly certain this will be a great update just by being all new content. If it comes all at once all the better.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Im completelystuck and the "Goal tracker" seems to be off or something.. no matter when I visit aunt it wont pregress, no matter what i do and it says I pay Mia an unexpected visit, but she is not in her room any more and she says at school she dont want me to come over... whats going on?? CRAP.jpg

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Im completelystuck and the "Goal tracker" seems to be off or something.. no matter when I visit aunt it wont pregress, no matter what i do and it says I pay Mia an unexpected visit, but she is not in her room any more and she says at school she dont want me to come over... whats going on?? View attachment 381570
Have you knocked anyone up recently? Stuff won't progress if someone is pregnant, before the baby is born that is.

nineeleven

Oct 9, 2017
Probably six months total development time until it's done and over $50,000 a month and the update only has seven animations? That is a disappointingly low number.
This, I don't mind waiting, after all I'm playing for free but free or not you make an amazing point. I would honestly be a patreon for SS but the point you made is spot on and why I don't want to give them money lol

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Im on a quest now with Aunt and she wants me to work on the garden and then go see her, but the garden thingy keep resetting every 5 seconds in a loop, so I cant get out of there nor continue the quest... so what to do?
CRAP.jpg

D

Deleted member 1532217

Do you really have to restart the game after every new update?

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes