cobaia2392

Sep 10, 2016
Oh god damn it someone PLEASE tell me how I can now milk aunt! She juts dont let me fo some reason! And beforу this update this wasnt happening, I just go to mall and take bloody pakaje!
Did I skip something important?

Go to library, there is a book about milking

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
I've waited long enough, v.13 here i come. Please tell me that ill finally get further than a handy in that fucking bathroom stall!

Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
How do you get Erik to take that one guy's place in the caffiteria so you can train your strength? I've already gotten to the point where he has a girlfriend and still can't do it

popober

Jun 9, 2017
How do you get Erik to take that one guy's place in the caffiteria so you can train your strength? I've already gotten to the point where he has a girlfriend and still can't do it
You need to buy him a game, Seadog's Saga I think is the name, and it's from the comic shop.

Believe me, I'd like more from Judith as well. Unfortunately, she doesn't seem to rank high up enough for DC or the playerbase.

Reactions: Lt. Aldo Raine

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
I can't seem to figure out how to trigger June. I did the game altering decision to give Eric to his mom, but not sure how to trigger June after. I did the other route first, with getting him a girlfriend, and would like to do Junes route now. Any hints on how to start it would be appreciated.

Nasi Bungkus

Jun 20, 2017
Is it true can choose three different erick events:

1. make june girlfriend
2. make june girlfriend erick
3.threesome with erick mother, jd june not included ....

MasterKrull

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
I can't seem to figure out how to trigger June. I did the game altering decision to give Eric to his mom, but not sure how to trigger June after. I did the other route first, with getting him a girlfriend, and would like to do Junes route now. Any hints on how to start it would be appreciated.
talk to eriks mom on the choice moment that he needs a girlfriend, then talk to him, he will say that he likes june, on the next day go to the second fluor of the school , go to the computer room and talks with june,there will be another choice moment, this time you talk to her and say "ill play",go out to talk to eric and then you say the bad news, in the next day talk ehith june again and as to hang out, in the same night she will appear in your room.

001.png 003.png pic002.png 003.png pos.png ultima.png

Unholy Shiy

Aug 13, 2017
As one of the most supported games in patreon, this update is...not very good. It still have the same bugs where you stuck at aunt's garden, still Judith no progress, Life Guard no progress, shower girls no progress, total 7 new scenes. Total 3 or 4 new locations and there isn't anything to do at them. Instead of making new location maybe they should work at locations they have and add new scenes, additional story lines to mom/aunt/sister. There is a pool outside of the house for last 2 or 3 versions and you can not do anything at the location...

Reactions: nawfal

sylvester45

May 25, 2017
can't take the shower in the school when roxxy is there?
Get your charm/talk up, orange one in the stats by doing rap contests in the park at night, than when you are I think 5 at this stat the girls will move from the locker room and you get to see Roxy naked. Unfortunately I think that's as far as it goes...

Lots of paths started, few are finished or expanded. Love the game but I think author must work more on deepening the story not keep adding new paths.

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes