rle68

May 28, 2017
Hmm playing the game and seems to be stuck with the Mom, any advice? I have gotten to the point where you can learn to kiss, but stuck after that.

Also the Aunt in the shed says I need to do some things first... seems to be bugged? Bought the Suit already :(
its not bugged you didnt read the conversation correctly.. try reading through the old posts and find your answer it has been answered 1,234 times already

Reactions: Ozygator

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Using the console breaks the game. There are cheat bypasses built into the training and rapp battle, simply use them.
As I said before, you can't do that because the problem is when you meet those 2 girls, you can't go outside the school to raise anything. The game won't let you leave the school anymore. You need to have showered ergo get passed that small event in order to leave the school. THE ONLY SOLUTION is to raise charisma.
And the cheats ingame do not give you stats as I have seen.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
As I said before, you can't do that because the problem is when you meet those 2 girls, you can't go outside the school to raise anything. The game won't let you leave the school anymore. You need to have showered ergo get passed that small event in order to leave the school. THE ONLY SOLUTION is to raise charisma.
And the cheats ingame do not give you stats as I have seen.
No it doesn't talk to the girls, you'll fail and then you can leave the locker room. You'll be able to leave the school when you're in the hallway.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
No it doesn't talk to the girls, you'll fail and then you can leave the locker room. You'll be able to leave the school when you're in the hallway.
Seriously man, the town map was greyed out, no matter what I did, I couldn't even enter the classroom or go up a floor after I spoke to them. It kept saying I need to take a shower first. Only after giving myself some charisma, the event with the girls happened, I went in the shower and I could continue the game. TRUST ME when I say it was the only solution...

Reactions: yooo420

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Seriously man, the town map was greyed out, no matter what I did, I couldn't even enter the classroom or go up a floor after I spoke to them. It kept saying I need to take a shower first. Only after giving myself some charisma, the event with the girls happened, I went in the shower and I could continue the game. TRUST ME when I say it was the only solution...
post a save

DaBooty

Jun 3, 2017
Am I the only one looking forward to sex scenes with Principal Smith?

Also I hope we're gonna be able to have sex with Iwanka Rump lol

rle68

May 28, 2017
when your map greys out save game restart the game from the beginning and the map 99 out of a 100 times will light up

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
That save is long overwritten, I tend to save and overwrite alot.
And hey, if you don't believe me it's your choice, as I'm sure more people will tell you the same at one point or another.
No reason for me to lie about it...
Mate I'm a moderator in the SS discord, I've spent the last few days posting thousands of messages on there helping people. I know what errors people have reported, I know what errors are common and yours isn't one so I ask you for your save not because I believe or don't believe you but because I need it in order to confirm the bug and then try to find out what the fuck triggered it.

Reactions: rle68

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Mate I'm a moderator in the SS discord, I've spent the last few days posting thousands of messages on there helping people. I know what errors people have reported, I know what errors are common and yours isn't one so I ask you for your save not because I believe or don't believe you but because I need it in order to confirm the bug and then try to find out what the fuck triggered it.
When I have time tomorrow I might replay to the point it happened, if I have time that is. I think it happened is because I wanted to rush to the new content I somehow triggered an event that shouldn't have happened at 1 charisma.

And if what rle68 is saying is true then my save wouldn't have helped lol.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Added v0.13 Guide to the OP. All credit goes to Nami_H1N1 who can be found on the SS discord

Reactions: if95

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Am I the only one looking forward to sex scenes with Principal Smith?

Also I hope we're gonna be able to have sex with Iwanka Rump lol
I'm looking forward to what he is planning with the teachers to be honest, the gym teacher seems to be a bdsm type haha.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
hi guys so, i finally see the diary of me sister and then use the pc. I see live crush password and channel. But how i use them? Ofc i connect the web cam with the mc pc. But now?

Luke009

May 4, 2017
Hello peps :)

I was wondering has anyone got around to unpacking the SS to have a look at the CG - 13.00??

I would like to use this images to have a mess around with? if anyone is kind enough to upload the latest image I would be very thankfull for it.

people use to do it for 12.00 but so how they were stoped? and i could not understand why?

anywho.. please let me know if people are still allowed to do this? :)

Thanks

Luke.

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016

I was wondering has anyone got around to unpacking the SS to have a look at the CG - 13.00??

I would like to use this images to have a mess around with? if anyone is kind enough to upload the latest image I would be very thankfull for it.

people use to do it for 12.00 but so how they were stoped? and i could not understand why?

Thanks

Luke.
Someone already did, you will find it in a few pages back.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
I wish there was a 4th option for Eric's mom. Something like a poker game with Mrs J, June & Eric. Eric loses out and June & Mrs. J have a threesome with MC plus some hot lezzy action between June & Eric's mom!

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016

Thanks

Luke.
Here:

Here you are my friend.

A rip of all images in current build:

Reactions: Luke009
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes