Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Completed the game (checked the images afterwards with the extractor to see if I missed anything).
Not bad at all I must say, really like the decisions that you had to make.

Only thing that could be better is if he would finish quests like the library homework, swimming pool and school toilet scenes instead of adding new characters like the gamer girl in school for example.

Bryan AC

Jul 12, 2017
Ok, I was looking through the pictures to this game, and there's a few of a tree house. Is there a way to get to the tree house?

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Ok, I was looking through the pictures to this game, and there's a few of a tree house. Is there a way to get to the tree house?
You click on it on the map. It's above your and Erik's house. Only thing of note in there is some bait, as far as I know. I think it unlocks at the beginning when most of everything else does.

Jamtar

Jul 25, 2017
Is anyone else, considering how many female characters have huge racks, sincerely disappointed by the lack of titfucks in this game?

Like there's only one that I've found.

Reactions: Jade Falcon

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i was play and do the muay thai training in the gym, but after two session the master say he cant train me anymore? Is a bug or... for this version no more training? Or there are some other master in game who help me to go higher the two? For the other states? They go high or stay at two too?

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
Whats with the card Cock Crown of Thorns? I bought it in the mall (have it in the inventory), but there is no option to give it to Eric, he just says to buy it in the mall.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Hi guys i was play and do the muay thai training in the gym, but after two session the master say he cant train me anymore? Is a bug or... for this version no more training? Or there are some other master in game who help me to go higher the two? For the other states? They go high or stay at two too?
Continue the story with the mother, the sister, and other characters. They all give events with the sister at one point that will increase the chance of the master training you again (also use the telescope from time to time). If you can do it again, your character will remind you of it when you wake up.
Also do not use dex cheats, it might screw it up.

Can't say too much, might as well spoil it...

How do i progress with mia ? She keeps telling me to go out of her room when i enter.
Not implemented yet as far as I can see in the image folder...

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Whats with the card Cock Crown of Thorns? I bought it in the mall (have it in the inventory), but there is no option to give it to Eric, he just says to buy it in the mall.
You have to re buy again! It happen also to me!.

Who you mean do not use dex cheats, it might screw it up? I am re play the game with cheat mode, because last time i do it normally. And now i am bored to do normal again! Can i use cheat or the game bug too?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
How do you make the latinas go away so that you can take a shower with Roxxy? I've played the previous versions and never had that problem. Now they won't let me in the shower.
There is nothing more to this scene at the moment. You go in the shower, the mean Latinas chastise you, and you leave.

You raise your Charisma stat by winning rap battles (or cheating) to get past Roxy's friends and see her naked in the shower, but that's the end of that path for now.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
There is nothing more to this scene at the moment. You go in the shower, the mean Latinas chastise you, and you leave.

You raise your Charisma stat by winning rap battles (or cheating) to get past Roxy's friends and see her naked in the shower, but that's the end of that path for now.
Problem is, what I encountered, and why I had to use cheats, is that you can't leave school until you take a shower, which wasn't possible because they didn't let you... So that's why my advice for raising charisma.

You have to re buy again! It happen also to me!.

Who you mean do not use dex cheats, it might screw it up? I am re play the game with cheat mode, because last time i do it normally. And now i am bored to do normal again! Can i use cheat or the game bug too?
If you raise dex, the events won't happen in order. The rest of the stats are fine, just not dex.
And I completed the game from scratch too... again... had to, but it didn't last long to be fair, since I know how it goes.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Also, can you change the name of MC, Mom and Sister after those values are set at the start of the game? Is it a console thing?

Larcosa

May 16, 2017
Hmm playing the game and seems to be stuck with the Mom, any advice? I have gotten to the point where you can learn to kiss, but stuck after that.

Also the Aunt in the shed says I need to do some things first... seems to be bugged? Bought the Suit already :(

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes