jason122222

Apr 23, 2017
can someone help me please? i got this message

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/home/hallway/hallway.rpy", line 367, in script
ScriptError: could not find label 'hallway_dialgue_sis_spy'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Jason\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.13-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.13.00-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Jason\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.13-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.13.00-pc\renpy\main.py", line 487, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Jason\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.13-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.13.00-pc\renpy\main.py", line 147, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Jason\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.13-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.13.00-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 761, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/scripts/home/hallway/hallway.rpy", line 367, in script
File "C:\Users\Jason\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.13-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.13.00-pc\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'hallway_dialgue_sis_spy'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
SummertimeSaga 0.13.00

Dblanc

Jun 12, 2017
Hi everybody,
I'm looking for a replacement for Kevin but I can not find anyone.
When I look in the subject pages a clue on it but more than 200 pages to read.
So who do I talk to and when to replace Kevin to increase my strength?
Thank you.

Larcosa

May 16, 2017
If someone can please assist, Im stuck at the Learning to kiss with the mom stage, cant seem to proceed from there. The walkthrough says I get beat up outside the house but that isnt happening :)!

dinmirt

Jun 22, 2017
Hi everybody,
I'm looking for a replacement for Kevin but I can not find anyone.
When I look in the subject pages a clue on it but more than 200 pages to read.
So who do I talk to and when to replace Kevin to increase my strength?
Thank you.
Talk ti Erik. There should be an option "I need a favor"(or something like that). He told you to bring him something and after that he will agreed to replace Kevin.

So is there anything after Sqeezing sis boobs. She always catch me, but don't want to trade panties. So Somrak don't want to teach me. I can walk in shower with sis and pay for sqeezing tits, if it's important

inyourface

May 30, 2017
Hi, I finished version 0.13 following the path of the Erik did not go and taking private yoga classes with mss. J. The only thing I could not get was Mr. Rump's scene in the movie theater.

Dblanc

Jun 12, 2017
Talk ti Erik. There should be an option "I need a favor"(or something like that). He told you to bring him something and after that he will agreed to replace Kevin.
That's all he proposes to me, I'm afraid of having a bug or having waited too long and now I'm too far ahead of the game.

I am at the moment when he wants me to buy online the vagina orcette

dinmirt

Jun 22, 2017
That's all he proposes to me, I'm afraid of having a bug or having waited too long and now I'm too far ahead of the game.

I am at the moment when he wants me to buy online the vagina orcette
Go to your computer and search "Orcette" in eGay. Wait until Tuesday then check your mailbox. There will be box. Go to Erik house and there will be dialogue with Erik's mom. After that go to Erik and give him package. Then go to Kevin and tell him that you found replace for him. I might miss something

Dblanc

Jun 12, 2017
Go to your computer and search "Orcette" in eGay. Wait until Tuesday then check your mailbox. There will be box. Go to Erik house and there will be dialogue with Erik's mom. After that go to Erik and give him package. Then go to Kevin and tell him that you found replace for him. I might miss something
The package is already ordered but not yet received.
The rest of the scenes with erik and her mother is going right, it's just that I do not have access to the command Favor so that Erik replaces Kevin at the mess

rle68

May 28, 2017
Hi, I finished version 0.13 following the path of the Erik did not go and taking private yoga classes with mss. J. The only thing I could not get was Mr. Rump's scene in the movie theater.
is it the movie theater or the bathroom? i have yet to see this im thinking its just another joke

Dblanc

Jun 12, 2017
It was by buying the video game a second time that I could give it to Erik and that he was willing to replace Kevin. My problem is resolved.
But why a second time, I do not know.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I think the real questions we all want to know, that have yet to be answered at all anywhere in this thread are:
- How do I get past the two girls blocking the shower
- Where is the cheerleader outfit
- Something something sister's panties
- And most importantly, is there a walkthrough anywhere
Your snark is noted, and appreciated, good sir.

Terry

Nov 14, 2016
Yeah im stuck to, I cant go anywhere or do anything until the two girls blocking the showers move. How do I get them to move?

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
How do I access cheats now?
open /renpy/common/00console.rpy with any text editor (e.g. Notepad), search for 'config.console = False' and change the vale to True. Restart the game and open the console with Shift + 'O'. There you can type commands to change the values of various things (e.g. for 10000 money, the command is 'inventory.money = 10000')

Reactions: PerverTeacher

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
are people seriously asking walkthrough questions from 4 updates back ?
No wonder this thread is unreadable
to be fair, its best to wait a couple of updates before you start playing again so theres enough new content to make it worth it.

Reactions: Darkaura

Dracorn

Aug 5, 2017
Her it is a walkthrough writing by myself because I don't understand why ppl don't read theire game and search a little bit and prefer come her to ask again and again the same question without reading the answers already wrote 100 times before... Maybe an moderator will put my walkthrough somewhere more visible for everyone who need it...

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes