DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi, somebody knows what's the new cheat for skills because nothing work and when i play with cheats i only have money, no skills ... thanks

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Better dont use cheats you gone get stuck with sister quest while you gone training with the master in kickboxer better start clean with no cheats here you gone find the walkthroug for everything even if is 0.13 alpha i finished all with no problem first thing to do go to school visit the new location that open in first day and for 10 days straight help aunt 2 times with vegetables to make money and at night do rap battle to max stat then advance with the game its easy im only disapointed a little this update was big and people wait more than 1 month for this 3 new scenes with 2 poses each one i think they are slowin down after reach 15 k real shame for the patrons how support him they should add more poses in scene game is very god but still for me nr 1 rank game remain The twist of kst its the best.

Reactions: Darkaura

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Updated OP to 0.13.1; you do not need to update if you didn't encounter any of the fixed bugs during your playthrough. 0.13 saves are compatible.
* Fix door into Aunt's home
* Fix issue where players get locked into house/garden when interrupting scene
* Fix issues with wrong location showing (eg save menu during branch choices)
* Fix telescope scene showing too soon
* Fix game crash with missing asset
* Fix crash when in shower with mom
* SFX fixes
* Add hints to Roxxy's Shower scene
Better dont use cheats you gone get stuck with sister quest
That was a bug from 0.12 which was fixed in 0.13. Cheat mode is fine now.

SirBob

Apr 24, 2017
It was by buying the video game a second time that I could give it to Erik and that he was willing to replace Kevin. My problem is resolved.
But why a second time, I do not know.
Did you already buy the game because this may have blocked that part of the quest chain perhaps

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I'll give 13.1 a go, I didn't see my issue in the fix but maybe it got fixed anyway. Or maybe I had some freak glitch. I'll post my results later.

Hunts Alone

Mar 31, 2017
I think this is a bug, you need your CHA stat to be high to get past them<rapping in the park at night> but your locked in the school with no way of passing.
Edit: Maybe 13.1 will address this issue. . . Downloading and trying now.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Yeah, the buying items twice thing was the only reap glitch I encountered. Altho, there is a thing where you go to Johnson's house on a weekday AM, MC says 'no one home', but you click the door you can go inside and talk to Mrs J. It's just the basic dialogues, but I'm not gonna complain about having more of Mrs J than we're supposed to.

Blitzkralle

May 22, 2017
god damn, I am really excited to see the roxxy arc, and Mrs. Johnson's arc was not bad at all, I hoped it was a little more long, lets see how it progress, by the way, the cheats now works giving the option to skip the mini games.
The double game purchase is because the trigger in that quest is the buying not the item in your backpack.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Her it is a walkthrough writing by myself because I don't understand why ppl don't read theire game and search a little bit and prefer come her to ask again and again the same question without reading the answers already wrote 100 times before... Maybe an moderator will put my walkthrough somewhere more visible for everyone who need it...
I found something you are missing in your walkthrough:

attic:
Diamong ring (Deer Antlers)

you forgot when i remember correct

Wake up, repair your computer, enter password "cookies", play game 2 times, go to the park rap battle at night

Go to Erik’s house, in the basement, next, in his room, trade the vr headset and world of orcette (game)

You can find worm in the forest.
In the treehouse (you need the rope) you can find lure in a box.
Erik dad tell you about the loot hiden in the park there you find a mystery key.

Maybe somebody can ask if this was a bug or if this is correct:

I haven´t had this (0.13):

I choosed to find for eric a girlfriend. Eriks mom for me and the Game Girl for Eric.

Or sex education leads you to have sex with Erik and is mom after you get the books at the library, and the pills at the hospital
speak with the lady at the hospital go to 2nd floor, use the phone, go to the first floor grab the key, go back to 2nd floor and take the pills

Last edited:

F88hyder

Jul 17, 2017
Or sex education leads you to have sex with Erik and is mom after you get the books at the library, and the pills at the hospital
speak with the lady at the hospital go to 2nd floor, use the phone, go to the first floor grab the key, go back to 2nd floor and take the pills
How? I have only 2 options

1) Girlfriend for Erik
Or
2) Erik mom for me

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
but this is side quest not main!
I start game with cheat, maybe affect that?
No it does not affect it. Those two items simply aren't finished in the game yet. The trials haven't even shown up outside of the intro and you can only finish two of the assignments so you cant clear the quests.

Magnum Opus

May 27, 2017
I know its a bit unrelated to the thread, but does anybody know the song interlude that plays at the park at night? Did cookie make it himself or something? Any answer is appreciated, it sounds pretty dope :closedeyesmile:.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
The package is already ordered but not yet received.
The rest of the scenes with erik and her mother is going right, it's just that I do not have access to the command Favor so that Erik replaces Kevin at the mess
It may be an actual bug with the new content. In that dialogue is available from day one. I will probably fix itself once you finish the side quest.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes