Last Moment

Modder
May 26, 2017
Can't Play 0.13.1, getting list.remove(x): x not in list

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/home/bedroom/computer/maze_minigame/maze_minigame.rpy", line 1, in script
  File "game/scripts/home/bedroom/computer/maze_minigame/maze_minigame.rpy", line 2, in <module>
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
SummertimeSaga 0.13.00

Mushi

Jul 26, 2017
Changelog 13.1

* Fix door into Aunt's home
* Fix issue where players get locked into house/garden when interrupting scene
* Fix issues with wrong location showing (eg save menu during branch choices)
* Fix telescope scene showing too soon
* Fix game crash with missing asset
* Fix crash when in shower with mom
* SFX fixes
* Add hints to Roxxy's Shower scene

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
I think i broke my saves as after saving when i was asked before picking the options with Erik's mother the save menu keeps popping up now.

Dblanc

Jun 12, 2017
It may be an actual bug with the new content. In that dialogue is available from day one. I will probably fix itself once you finish the side quest.
I bought the video game he wants before he asked for it and apparently it does not matter and I had to buy it a second time

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I'm stuck with Mom, I did all I could do and it seems that I need the Russians to come but they don't. Is there a way to trigger that?

punisher696

Jul 3, 2017
I'm stuck with Mom, I did all I could do and it seems that I need the Russians to come but they don't. Is there a way to trigger that?
The Summertime saga wiki has a walk through or you could scroll back and find a walk through for version 12, as you are a fair way back in the game itself.

Reactions: Stakos

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
The Summertime saga wiki has a walk through or you could scroll back and find a walk through for version 12, as you are a fair way back in the game itself.
Thanks but I've already checked the walkthrough. I've done everything it says, is it a problem that I've already progressed with the rest of the stories? Aunt, Erik's mom etc are almost finished. With Mom I got caught on her bed and that's it, I can't do anything else. I fixed the car and now all I can do is kissing lessons.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Thanks but I've already checked the walkthrough. I've done everything it says, is it a problem that I've already progressed with the rest of the stories? Aunt, Erik's mom etc are almost finished. With Mom I got caught on her bed and that's it, I can't do anything else. I fixed the car and now all I can do is kissing lessons.
Just keep doing all the acts that you're able to. It feels like you don't progress past the kissing lessons until you do them like seven or eight times. Then visit home during a weekday afternoon, and you see the black car in the driveway.

Gonna keep reposting until I find peace..............

What is the console command (if it exists) to change the names for MC, Mom, and Sister?

Reactions: Stakos

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Question on walkthrough this section number 9. I get something different she just ask how it went, but doesn't ask for my help in the morning event went to her the next morning nothing. Did this change with 13.1?

F. YOGA PRACTICE
Need to complete E.
Need 700$.
1. Visit Erik at his basement : he's drinking whiskey.
2. Go to the Comic Store at the mall, left at Pink (sex store)
3. Buy the VR glasses (in shelf, up to the figures' showcase) : 600$
4. Click on the shelf at left of the store, buy the game "World of Orcette" : 100$
5. Talk to Erik in his bedroom, choose "VR Headset" option.
6. Talk to Mrs. Johnson at morning : she needs you to Yoga practice.
7. At night, go to gym, then to the Yoga Room : talk to Anna.
8. Choose "Downward Dog", then "Happy Baby" and finally "Plow Position"
9. Talk to Mrs. Johnson at morning : she needs you for her Yoga exercise.

Mushi

Jul 26, 2017
does the golden key do anything?
No

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: manny439480

TSM KIKO

Jul 2, 2017
i am suck in event of i go for the frist time shower whit my mom i just download the last version but no change

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Questions on walkthrough this section 9.Talk to Mrs. Johnson at morning : she needs you for her Yoga exercise in the morning event. This didn't happen even waiting to the next day morning nothing. Did this change with 13.1?

Next How do you Unlock Police Station so you can chat with Eric's dad?

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes