Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
trying to load version 12 saves into 13.1 gives this error.
i try to use v 12.7 save file in v13.1, but the game says i cn't use previous version saves and it crashes when i try !! ... is there any way to fix this, cause i don't wanna replay all this again, and i don't wanna have to use someone elses save .. anyone can help please?

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
I had an issue where I couldn't give Erik the magic card (I bought it after he asked for it). I saw someone else had the same issue and bought a second copy to work around the issue.

I just found that I could give Erik the card (without having to buy a second one) when visiting him the day after buying it. Hope this helps someone.

Edit: It wasn't so simple. When I tried again after doing some additional things in between, it didn't work. Here are the steps that make it work consistently:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

vitkren

Jun 18, 2017
Does anyone have the current console commands?
inventory.money = x
Charisma = pStats.increase("chr")
Strength = pStats.increase("str")
Intelligence = pStats.increase("int")

!!!MESSING WITH DEX CAN SCREW UP SISTER'S PROGRESS!!!
Dexterity = pStats.increase("dex")

Reactions: setter6

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Just keep repeating a lot of the events with Sister and Mother. Some of them take five or six or even more repetitions to trigger the next progression.

Using "dir()" I found such commands as "player_name", and "mom_name", and "sis_name". But entering alternative values in the console DOES NOT CHANGE THE VALUE IN-GAME!!!! Arrrrrrrrgh.

What's a boy to do?

(I mean, ultimately I could probably just re-start a game and do this particular path from scratch. But I don't wanna.)

Hemily

Jul 23, 2017
Bah... my save got broken, got to the point where I get the choice with Erik's mom, told me to save, so I did. Now every time there's a scene, the images for the scene is replaced with the save window. :(

malvin1

Aug 18, 2017
I have read in several places, that to do something successful needs more Charisma, Intelligence, Strength and dex (btw dex is the abbreviation of Dexterity?)

Where can I see the status of these properties?
I can imagine the first three somehow, but wtf is dex?
Can I read about these somewhere?

chillo

May 7, 2017
completed aunt sister and mom
cant get started on erik and mrs Johnson
searched on here and found no one else with this problem

seen anna at yoga room but cant get any further than that
eric replaced kevin so he helped me train
eric helped me place cam

girl in computer room only dialogue is nothing

no mention of yoga papers/book
no visit from eriks mom about bullying

anyone help plz?

on the erik walkthrough I cant get to this, my dexterity is nearly maxed. could that be the problem?

E. MRS. JOHNSON VISITS YOU : ERIK IS BULLIED
Need Dexterity up to 4 (Sister quest : trading pants twice - Electro Clit trade for pant the 2nd time.)
1. Sleep, and at morning Mom enters your room and say Mrs Johnson is at the door.
2. Go to entrance : Mrs Johnson talks to you.
3. At mid-day, go to Erik's bedroom : Erik talks about his trouble.
4. Go to school : MC beaten by Dexter. Leave hospital.
5. Go to the entrance of your house : Mrs. Johnson and Mom discussion

Last edited:

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
I have read in several places, that to do something successful needs more Charisma, Intelligence, Strength and dex (btw dex is the abbreviation of Dexterity?)

Where can I see the status of these properties?
I can imagine the first three somehow, but wtf is dex?
Can I read about these somewhere?
To see levels, click phone then the button with the four icons.
Red fist = strength
Green foot = dexterity
Orange head = charisma
Blue head = intelligence

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes