vitkren

Jun 18, 2017
seen anna at yoga room but cant get any further than that
Not sure is this is relevant, but did you help Anna find her dog (during day, in park)?

girl in computer room only dialogue is nothing
She'll come in play later on.

on the erik walkthrough I cant get to this, my dexterity is nearly maxed. could that be the problem?
If you maxed out dexterity through cheats - yes.

setter6

Feb 11, 2017
inventory.money = x
Charisma = pStats.increase("chr")
Strength = pStats.increase("str")
Intelligence = pStats.increase("int")

!!!MESSING WITH DEX CAN SCREW UP SISTER'S PROGRESS!!!
Dexterity = pStats.increase("dex")
thank you

theodred

Apr 28, 2017
Hello guys, How can I find the cheerleader outfit which requested by sister. For triggering the cam show event when you go to her room?

snacky

May 25, 2017
the cheat mode is supposed to make stats irrelevant but i still need strength for the wheelbarrow with aunt...

vitkren

Jun 18, 2017
i bought the stool but i still cant reach the attic? he acts like it's not in his inventory
You might be missing the attic key. It's on a wall, on the right side of kitchen entrance.

Hello guys, How can I find the cheerleader outfit which requested by sister. For triggering the cam show event when you go to her room?
It's in the attic. You need the attic key & the stool. Then go to the 2nd floor and on the ceiling click the hatch(?).

theodred

Apr 28, 2017
You might be missing the attic key. It's on a wall, on the right side of kitchen entrance.

It's in the attic. You need the attic key & the stool. Then go to the 2nd floor and on the ceiling click the hatch(?).
Is that playable in 13.0 or 13.1? I am playing 13.0 now... I have the key and the stool. Yet it says part is under construction...

Is that playable in 13.0 or 13.1? I am playing 13.0 now... I have the key and the stool. Yet it says part is under construction...
I find it man thanks.

theodred

Apr 28, 2017
here is my save and I find the cheerleader outfit. I didnt noticed the toproof lol. now I had unlocked it

chillo

May 7, 2017
Not sure is this is relevant, but did you help Anna find her dog (during day, in park)?

She'll come in play later on.

If you maxed out dexterity through cheats - yes.
found anna's dog and haven't used any cheats, my dex is maxed out, is that by the rapping battles? and agility is maxed out -through master somrak?
strength is 9 and is it intelligence bottom ? is on 5

I'm gonna try increasing that via the computer game see if that does anything.
I was on 13 but just gone onto 13.1 using the save from 13 but theres no change

any help would be ace
ta

goatboy23

Jun 27, 2017
New to this game every time I hit shift plus o the screen turns white and locks up i changed
config.console = True

any advice?

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes