porcupyne13

May 26, 2017
Questions on walkthrough this section 9.Talk to Mrs. Johnson at morning : she needs you for her Yoga exercise in the morning event. This didn't happen even waiting to the next day morning nothing. Did this change with 13.1?

Next How do you Unlock Police Station so you can chat with Eric's dad?
meet Mia at her house at night (just click on the the front door at night.) but first, you must do a few other things. you must turn in the first homework to the teacher (that has it's own quest). after that, talk to mia in front of her house in the afternoon to get an invite to enter her house.

goody93

Oct 25, 2016
i have a problem at library,i gave her the cam...and i don't have the book :oops:..every time i go...she says to look aroung the back room

Matt99

Jul 21, 2017
Has anyone got a save file compactible with 13.1 which is completed upto 12.7..
Thanks in advance,

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
meet Mia at her house at night (just click on the the front door at night.) but first, you must do a few other things. you must turn in the first homework to the teacher (that has it's own quest). after that, talk to mia in front of her house in the afternoon to get an invite to enter her house.
Cool thank you big help !!
How about this one Talk to Mrs. Johnson at morning : she needs you for her Yoga exercise in the morning event. This didn't happen even waiting to the next day morning nothing.

Last edited:

kylejpn

Aug 20, 2017
i try to use v 12.7 save file in v13.1, but the game says i cn't use previous version saves and it crashes when i try !! ... is there any way to fix this, cause i don't wanna replay all this again, and i don't wanna have to use someone elses save .. anyone can help please?

malekisaman

Jun 5, 2017
trying to load version 12 saves into 13.1 gives this error.
Code:
[/B]
[B]I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.[/B]
[B]I don't feel like doing the whole game again. does anyone know how to fix it?[/B]
[B]if not pls somone share your saves from version 12 maybe there is sth wrong with mine[/B]
[B]thx in advance[/B][/COLOR]

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 427, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
TypeError: in constructor for Item: __init__() takes at least 3 arguments (1 given)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\Sam\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.13.1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.13.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Sam\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.13.1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.13.00-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 30, in <module>
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Sam\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.13.1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.13.00-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Sam\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.13.1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.13.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Sam\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.13.1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.13.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3204, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\Sam\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.13.1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.13.00-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 960, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\Sam\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.13.1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.13.00-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 960, in event
  File "C:\Users\Sam\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.13.1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.13.00-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 651, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\Sam\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.13.1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.13.00-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 889, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\Sam\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.13.1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.13.00-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 824, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\Sam\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.13.1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.13.00-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 306, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\Sam\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.13.1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.13.00-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 593, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "C:\Users\Sam\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.13.1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.13.00-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 61, in loads
    return pickle.loads(s)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 1382, in loads
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 858, in load
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 1077, in load_obj
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 1060, in _instantiate
TypeError: in constructor for Item: __init__() takes at least 3 arguments (1 given)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
SummertimeSaga 0.13.00

summerjo

May 9, 2017
trying to load version 12 saves into 13.1 gives this error.
Code:
[/B]
[B]I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.[/B]
[B]I don't feel like doing the whole game again. does anyone know how to fix it?[/B]
[B]if not pls somone share your saves from version 12 maybe there is sth wrong with mine[/B]
[B]thx in advance[/B][/COLOR]

While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\Sam\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.13.1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.13.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Sam\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.13.1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.13.00-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 30, in <module>
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Sam\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.13.1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.13.00-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Sam\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.13.1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.13.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Sam\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.13.1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.13.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3204, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\Sam\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.13.1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.13.00-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 651, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\Sam\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.13.1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.13.00-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 889, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\Sam\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.13.1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.13.00-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 824, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\Sam\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.13.1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.13.00-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 306, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\Sam\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.13.1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.13.00-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 593, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "C:\Users\Sam\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.13.1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.13.00-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 61, in loads
    return pickle.loads(s)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 1382, in loads
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 858, in load
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 1077, in load_obj
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 1060, in _instantiate

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
SummertimeSaga 0.13.00

this is from the first page.
right above the download links

You need to start a new game, unless your save is from 0.13

Matt99

Jul 21, 2017
Try my save, everything is complete, threesome with Erik and his mom, sex with sis anywhere and everyone and including up to her using bad monster, sex with mom anywhere and everywhere, sex milking with Aunt Diane etc. etc. etc. ....
How do I load this save. .. I tried renaming to my current save but still no luck.. any help is appreciated..

robdabaker

May 29, 2017
I think I found a bug... looked back a few pages and looks like another person might have gotten the same one. I'm to the point where your aunt is in the shed at night wearing the overalls... but when I say "lets milk" she says I need to take care of a few things first.

I go to pink and she doesn't have the option to pick up a package, it's either "massage" or "just shopping". so I think I'm stuck on the aunt path unless there's a different task I'm supposed to do. Unfortunately I did speed click through the conversation about milking in her kitchen since I already got past that point and was milking her in 12.7... I assumed there wouldn't be anything new in that path prior to the point I've already reached in 12.7.
I was stuck at the same point. You have to bring the milking book from the library to the Aunt in in her kitchen during the day. then follow a few days worth of dialogue before being prompted to meet in the shed. THEN she asks you to get the package. THEN you can breed her. a little confusing since she shows up in the shed prior to getting the book

tmv

May 31, 2017
Hi, I need some help. I'm stuck in the lockerroom where 2 girls do not allow me to take a shower. I have no clue what to do next? How can I get to have the shower?

SirBob

Apr 24, 2017
1) Save issues - You can't use saves from a previous version at all - bummer but there you are
2) Importing a save - I think I started a new game and then saved as soon as I could - rename your downloaded save to whatever the save file is called in your save folder (u have to delete the new save before renaming)
3) Locker room - Raise charisma by doing rap battle or cheat
4) EVERYTHING QUESTION THAT HAS BEEN ASKED HAS ANSWERS IN THE PREVIOUS POSTS and yes this will mean you have to read from page one till you find the answer you want

Love SB

Reactions: BloodyRelight

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
1) Save issues - You can't use saves from a previous version at all - bummer but there you are
2) Importing a save - I think I started a new game and then saved as soon as I could - rename your downloaded save to whatever the save file is called in your save folder (u have to delete the new save before renaming)
3) Locker room - Raise charisma by doing rap battle or cheat
4) EVERYTHING QUESTION THAT HAS BEEN ASKED HAS ANSWERS IN THE PREVIOUS POSTS and yes this will mean you have to read from page one till you find the answer you want

Love SB
sucks that half the forum is people asking the same questions.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
And the search function is pretty useful. Just type one keyword from whatever question you were going to ask, and search this thread only. Boom, only 4 pages of results to filter.

Reactions: SirBob
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes