Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
"Valentine's Month is February, It's time to choose who will be your red Valentine."
The Battle of the Red-heads:
(The Battle ends, February 14th, Valentine's Day)
  1. View attachment 540828 Mrs. Hendricks
  2. View attachment 540829 Mrs. Johnson
Judith: 22 votes
Becca: 18 votes
Grace: 17 votes
Mrs. Johnson: 5 votes
Beth: 4 votes
Mrs. Hendricks: 3 votes
Ivy: 3 votes

Judith
100px-Judith_icon.png

Still
leads by 22 votes.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
OK, you asked for it. I said I mod her hair green if you don't stop voting for Judith! Here you go!

Warning: this is a manual virus. I am not smart enough to infect your game automatically. So please download the attached archive and unpack the contained folder "custom" into the same directory where SummertimeSaga.exe is to be found (so that you have, among others, SummertimeSaga.exe, game and custom in there). This only works if you have Naughty Tribute mod (see signature) installed as well. If not, you can still install the virus by extracting the "images" folder inside the "custom" folder into the "game" folder.

Edit: found some more images, uploaded v2...

Last edited:

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
OK, you asked for it. I said I mod her hair green if you don't stop voting for Judith! Here you go!

Warning: this is a manual virus. I am not smart enough to infect your game automatically. So please download the attached archive and unpack the contained folder "custom" into the same directory where SummertimeSaga.exe is to be found (so that you have, among others, SummertimeSaga.exe, game and custom in there). This only works if you have Naughty Tribute mod (see signature) installed as well. If not, you can still install the virus by extracting the "images" folder inside the "custom" folder into the "game" folder.
She's looking good with green hair, I like it.

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017

To be fair bro, Becca is closing in by just a couple more votes. Grace is also close behind Becca on the race. We still got 7 more days of voting, Judith's top spot isn't safe :geek:

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
"Valentine's Month is February, It's time to choose who will be your red Valentine."
Judith: 22 votes
Becca: 18 votes
Grace: 17 votes
Mrs. Hendricks: 4 votes

Judith
100px-Judith_icon.png

Still
leads by 22 votes.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018

Carpet does not match the drapes.

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Judith: 23 votes
Becca: 19 votes
Grace: 18 votes

Judith
100px-Judith_icon.png

Still
leads by 23 votes.

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Judith: 23 votes
Becca: 20 votes
Grace: 18 votes

Judith
100px-Judith_icon.png

Still