srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Got some errors with debbie h scenes, during sex scenes in mc or debbie room when switching angle to frontal view im getting "images debbies 175,176 and 177 not found. I deleted game and all old saves completely, started new game and this error is still happening. Is this a bug with current version of the game and is there any fix for this?
This bug has already been reported to the team and they will fix it in the next update. Meanwhile, you could install my mod (see signature) which fixes this and other bugs right away.

Reactions: Strajder

SummerTiMeF

Feb 16, 2019
Hi the team

I would like to know why there are no more summertime saga wallpapers because we always had the wallpapers (Jenny Roz Eve... ) in super quality

have a nice day the chat

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I would like to know why there are no more summertime saga wallpapers because we always had the wallpapers (Jenny Roz Eve... ) in super quality
The high quality wallpapers are content for high tier patreons and it looks like they simply haven't leaked at the moment. After all, the number of people who spend $10 or more a month and who are willing to share that content is somewhat limited.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Judith: 23 votes
Becca: 20 votes
Grace: 18 votes
Mrs. Johnson: 5 votes
Beth: 4 votes
Mrs. Hendricks: 4 votes
Ivy: 3 votes

Judith
100px-Judith_icon.png

Still
leads by 23 votes.
She is IN the lead WITH 23 votes.

"leads by 23 votes" means she has 23 votes more than the 2nd highest person. So that would mean she has 43 votes, and Becca 20.

Just FYI : )

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
Is there anything I can do to fix the bug of the branch not appearing in Raven Hill? I've taken the flute from Judith's locker, but I think the issue is that Erik doesn't want to tell me how to fix the flute. By the way, adding the stick to my inventory via commands doesn't fix the issue, as I can't pick up the drill in my garage either.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Is there anything I can do to fix the bug of the branch not appearing in Raven Hill? I've taken the flute from Judith's locker, but I think the issue is that Erik doesn't want to tell me how to fix the flute. By the way, adding the stick to my inventory via commands doesn't fix the issue, as I can't pick up the drill in my garage either.
You could attach a save here and I will check.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I accidentally gave Jenny the necklace too early, and now I can't have that discussion with her to give it again. Does anyone know how I can toggle that off? I looked in the cheat menu, but there is no way to set the variable back to 0
First -- do you have kind of translation mod installed? I get a strange error loading your save, but that can be ignored.

However, then I do not see any problem. The necklace you are talking about is the one that unlocks the girlfriend experience. But that is already unlocked in your case, so no need to give her the necklace again. Or do you mean something else?

Last edited:

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
First -- do you have kind of translation mod installed? I get a strange error loading your save, but that can be ignored.

However, then I do not see any problem. The necklace you are talking about is the one that unlocks the girlfriend experience. But that is already unlocked in your case, so no need to give her the necklace again. Or do you mean something else?
I mean the flute from the Dewitt storyline. I have both your mod and the walkthrough mod installed, no other mods IIRC.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I mean the flute from the Dewitt storyline. I have both your mod and the walkthrough mod installed, no other mods IIRC.
Oh, I did not quote correctly, that necklace stuff was not in answer to you.

I checked your save and I do not know what went wrong, but you can fix that issue opening the console (best while being in the school where Judith waits) and type:

call take_broken_flute

which will trigger the dialog again and should enable you to proceed.

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
Oh, I did not quote correctly, that necklace stuff was not in answer to you.

I checked your save and I do not know what went wrong, but you can fix that issue opening the console (best while being in the school where Judith waits) and type:

call take_broken_flute

which will trigger the dialog again and should enable you to proceed.
Thanks for your help, I will try that!
EDIT: It seems to have worked!

Last edited:

gozador1983

Sep 20, 2019
I'm glad I downloaded this game!
Good looking (different from the usual 3D, thank God)
Interesting characters and pretty girls!
Some funny moments and easy to play!
(y) :giggle:

Reactions: srksrk 68

gozador1983

Sep 20, 2019
"Valentine's Month is February, It's time to choose who will be your red Valentine."
The Battle of the Red-heads:
(The Battle ends, February 14th, Valentine's Day)
  1. View attachment 540828 Mrs. Hendricks
  2. View attachment 540829 Mrs. Johnson
My fav is not there so... i choose Grace :p :giggle:

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes