srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Something happened!
I went to the forest at night and then I needed to go to church! There, our character says she should go home and rest.
however I was stuck there it was impossible for me to leave the church!
:oops:
anyone else had this problem?
Your error description is not very clear, but you could install my mod (see signature). I fixed a bunch of those errors.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The biggest issue i have is that in the current builds you are locked out of certain paths like having to choose whether you pursue Mia or Mia's mother. Those locks should not exist and you should be able to pursue them both and then have a branch activate once you have them that opens up a group option (threesome with Mia and her mom or a foursome bondage scenario with the Nun).
I personally think those choices are great and enable much better writing. Quite a few patreons don't like them and because of that DC wanted to introduce fewer of them, but in Eve's update we kind of see where this is leading. Right now you basically can't have a nice Grace story/ending because you basically always have to cheat on Eve. I'd much have preferred a choice here at some point, so you can actually explore both possibilities.

Especially for Mia her choice really makes a lot of sense, given how she seems to feel about her family and Helen.

That said, DC hinted recently that especially Judith's story may get a choice between either her or the Latinas, which sounds right to me.

I think, that good writing benefits the game much more, than some additional three- of foursomes ever could. I mean, sure, you can always imagine a scenario where every constellation is possible, but in most cases that simply leads to atrocious writing, like we see it in so many other games. It's never a good idea to imagine a scene you want, to then try to bend the existing plot, so it may fit in.
After all, there are more than enough "in character" possibilities for stuff to happen, like Mia and Ms. Ross, Jenny and Jane, Diane and Veronica, Mrs. Johnson and Anna, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: L30

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd guess the WIDE scene will likely be an adapted version for a future widescreen update.

Else DC basically confrimed pregnancy sex for Maria, which should be another one, I guess. I'd hope that Maria gets indeed more than one scene. :/

Last edited:

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I'd guess the WIDE scene will likely be an adapted version for a future widescreen update.

Else DC basically confrimed pregnancy sex for Maria, which should be another one, I guess. I'd hope that Maria gets indeed more than one scene. :/
I really hope for more titty fuck scenes with Maria or in the future like Debbie's cause this game really lacks of tit fuck scenes even though most of the characters have big tits and what's the point of having big tit characters when there's no tit fuck scenes

Synge

Mar 7, 2018
One can make a wish ? Great ! Mine is double and is about Mia :
- a new body (the way Eve has been redone could be great);
- more sex scenes, may be in school or in our hero's room.

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
"Valentine's Month is February, It's time to choose who will be your red Valentine."
The Battle of the Red-heads:
(The Battle ends, February 14th, Valentine's Day)
  1. View attachment 540828 Mrs. Hendricks
  2. View attachment 540829 Mrs. Johnson
Judith: 31 votes
Becca: 25 votes
Grace: 23 votes
Mrs. Hendricks: 6 votes
Mrs. Johnson: 5 votes
Beth: 4 votes
Ivy: 3 votes

1. Judith
100px-Judith_icon.png

is still in the
lead with 31 votes.

2. Becca
100px-Becca_icon.png

trails by 6 votes behind Judith.

3. Grace
100px-Grace_icon.png

closing in by 2 votes behind Becca.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Judith: 31 votes
Becca: 25 votes
Grace: 23 votes
Mrs. Hendricks: 6 votes
Mrs. Johnson: 5 votes
Beth: 4 votes
Ivy: 3 votes

1. Judith
100px-Judith_icon.png

is still in the
lead with 31 votes.

2. Becca
100px-Becca_icon.png

trails by 6 votes behind Judith.

3. Grace
100px-Grace_icon.png

closing in by 2 votes behind Becca.
Eventually, we will see her getting an update. But god knows when...

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
One can make a wish ? Great ! Mine is double and is about Mia :
- a new body (the way Eve has been redone could be great);
- more sex scenes, may be in school or in our hero's room.
The redraw of Mia is already perfect. Stop trying to make the next update take even longer :p
She does not need a thigh gap.

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes