Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Here are my guesses for the types of posts per page:
4 posts of "anybody got a save/full cookie jar?"
5 posts of "does the incest patch work with the new version?"
6 posts about a bug that is fixed in 0.20.1 (which should be the first public version and probably comes a day after the initial release)
3 posts of "lol, 17 months for 4 seconds of new gameplay, DC is milking his fans hard!!!111"
2 post actually talking about the content (e.g. what they liked/disliked)
and Number 1. Ungrateful bastards

Reactions: {0__0} and EJW

Slayer2007

Jan 31, 2020
so i think eve route is bugged. Im in her apartment, and she gets beer spilled on her. she goes to to the bathroom while i distract her sister. when i go to the her room bc of the boner, the correct path should be to go to the bathroom. But actually u can also interact with her in the bed. She kisses me like its normal and she has a dick ofc. that scen shouldnt be there, thats way ahead, at the point i am now she i shouldnt kno of her being a futu and she shouldnt be kissing me yet

Tenmocho

Feb 7, 2018
6 posts about a bug that is fixed in 0.20.1 (which should be the first public version and probably comes a day after the initial release)
3 posts of "lol, 17 months for 4 seconds of new gameplay, DC is milking his fans hard!!!111"
bro the 1st one is not even hard if they search the site at all its soooo easy to find lmfao

raysitsp123

Dec 18, 2017
I'm kind of out of the question, with this progress, can we wait for this month yet, or just next?
I don't think the update will come out this month. It's very likely to be released around early May. When the progress bar hit 100%, they will do 1 more week for bug fix, so it's unlikely to have the update in two weeks. If you want to know when is the update really really close to release, so check you DC's stream, he will give you a update or estimate when its actually close

Reactions: V&M

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I'm kind of out of the question, with this progress, can we wait for this month yet, or just next?
At the rate the game is going, I would say probably roughly a month. Which would put it in the middle of May. I might be wrong, but that would be consistent with the speed at which the completion bars are moving.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
I just thought of this clever idea for next update.
Going to the movies at the mall, they're movies that players may or can't see. But is otherwise pointless.
My idea is that when going to the movie player can watch the alternative scene for game choices.
"Its a Trap" can be Eve's alt scenes.
"Friends with Benefits" can be Erik, June, and/or Mrs. Johnson alt scenes.
"Good girls" can be Mia and Helen alt scenes.
Etc...
They only become available after players make their choice.

Dardanit

Feb 10, 2019
this is way to accurate :KEK:

Reactions: Necronlord3

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I just thought of this clever idea for next update.
Going to the movies at the mall, they're movies that players may or can't see. But is otherwise pointless.
My idea is that when going to the movie player can watch the alternative scene for game choices.
"Its a Trap" can be Eve's alt scenes.
"Friends with Benefits" can be Erik, June, and/or Mrs. Johnson alt scenes.
"Good girls" can be Mia and Helen alt scenes.
Etc...
They only become available after players make their choice.
Install my mod (see sig) and go to bed. You will have the option to live your phantasies ;)

But no alt Eve until now...

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes