srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Please HELP!

I started playing the game a few days ago and I am stuck at Debbie part 6 where I need to lotion her legs in the basement. I did that, advanced the story by jerking off with her panties but then I saved my game, and now after I loaded the save, I am stuck at the basement part. I can lotion her legs, but thats it, I cant advance to jerking with her panties. Tried the in-game menu (Shift+W > debbie@S_debbie_lotion_adventure advance) but nothing changes.

Please help, I had bugs with this game before and started it all over again a few times now and lost countless hours of playtime, and i just dont have the nerves to do it once more o_O
If you still have an older save, I advise to install the game clean (without mods) and load that save. Also, you might want to attach that older and the broken saves here so that I can have a look what might be wrong.

In general, save each day, but only when in the main city map. Never save in the middle of a dialog. And use rollback with care. My mod (see signature) tries to restrict rollback so that no major status change should be affected, which makes it a bit more stable.

jestir

May 4, 2018
do eve's Big Trouble in Little Park event and on Saturday go see her in the morning and she has a morning wood o_O but after where eve is a girl or a trans and you pick girl the morning wood is gone :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: hapikala_donut

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
Of course with the amount of money he's earning he could speed up the development with even more content by employing more artists and coders, but seems like he doesn't want to and he has the right to do so. As you said he never promised anything about that to his patreons so it's fine. It's only up to the highest donors to come with a proposition I guess but they are fine too with how things are going rn.

Ppl are saying "yeah he's making 60k a month why updates take so long", but he never said "If I reach this X amount I'll double up my team", afaik he only promised to do livestreams at a certain point.
As I said I think it sucks to not see many new releases but I am aware that it's not an active problem for him. I am glad he gets the support. Not broken so no fix

I was thinking about it some more and Summertime Saga could just go on forever like a web comic, as long as the support exists

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I was thinking about it some more and Summertime Saga could just go on forever like a web comic, as long as the support exists
I'm fairly certain that won't be the case though. Yeah, it'll continue for at least 3 to 4 years until we've got all the content DC promised (according to his own roadmap it's ~50% done right now), but I'm sure there'll come a point where everybody wants to move on. I still remember the time a few years back when DC was actually still talking about his next project. Back then he obviously decided to go all in on SummertimeSaga, which is when all the improvements started, but I doubt that he's forgotten about it.

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
I think at some point, everyone involved will want to move on. Working on the same project for an extended amount of time is often counterproductive and leads to apathy and dimished returns.

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
I think at some point, everyone involved will want to move on. Working on the same project for an extended amount of time is often counterproductive and leads to apathy and dimished returns.
There is nothing to suggest this going to happen

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
I read your post, your post was wrong and a mess of incoherent nonsense, so I made a general, simple response to what little of it wasn't inane babbling.
ok you know what your a troll stop replying to me. you started this by saying I knew nothing and yet I gave you examples of how and why your wrong and the argument of how money doesn't mean shit in some cases.

yoje

Jul 28, 2017
Today I went to the stream and heard that there is a possibility to get this update in two parts, can anyone confirm it?

jestir

May 4, 2018
you know what would be cool if the dev made a special event if you get Odette, Eve and Grace pregnant all on the same day and yes if you visit the shop on the right day you can shag Odette on the bike in the morning Eve in the tent or here room depending where she is at in the afternoon and Grace in the evening I did and the next day I got a text from Eve about here being pregnant and the next day after that I got a text from Grace and the next day after that I got a text from Eve about Odette being pregnant :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes