BurnerIc

Jun 14, 2018
Just remembered that if you play Roxxy's route first then Ms. Bissette's where you're helping Roxxy with her cheerleading by asking Jenny(without finishing her route), Roxxy will tell Jenny that your dick is huge and Jenny will be all interested. A very nice point of continuity and kinda hot IMO the conversations can be just as intriguing as the actual scenes. Can't wait for the new update

Kuro7

Dec 7, 2017
returning to f95 and summertime after who knows how long...have the devs finally managed to work out the saves of one version working in the concurrent ones?

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Wait... so are the Rumps getting updated in this upcoming release or not? I keep seeing that it's only Maria, and the red head girl. I thought the Rumps were a part of this that's why they were in the last update.

BurnerIc

Jun 14, 2018
Wait... so are the Rumps getting updated in this upcoming release or not? I keep seeing that it's only Maria, and the red head girl. I thought the Rumps were a part of this that's why they were in the last update.
This update, 0.20, will be Maria, Josephine from the car dealership and a new character named Ms. Hendicks who I cannot wait to nut in
20.5 will have the 2 Rump women, the woman from the bank and the daughter of the mob boss, Nadya(?)

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Like burneric said this update will include Maria from Tony's pizza, Mrs. Hendricks and the girl from the car dealership.
I guess next update will include the Rump family.

Reactions: BurnerIc

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

version 2.01 of the is all about memory management improvements and stabilizations. I advise to update if you do not want unpleasant surprises, since especially the blurry background calculation will also affect the unmodded vanilla game.

Have fun!

Reactions: mc194

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Well, next to the usual earn money/fuck all the girls theme, the game basically has two main story elements. One is to find out what's happened to MC's dad (that is what's called the main story and that's what we'll get in 0.20./0.20.5) and the other one is to date the school girls and take them to prom after that.

I agree that it probably would have been a better idea to not solve the dad plot this "early" and to keep the cliffhanger for another year or so, but I guess it's fine given that the prom event etc. should generate more than enough suspense.

Nah, he was just streaming yesterday and has been all week. The bar actually moved from 81 to 87 some time ago but right now they seem to have some troubles to write the last things for 0.20., so DC is regularly waiting on Sploosh to send him poses etc. which are still needed for dialogs. So let's hope DC is using the time in between well.
I remember reading a post of his that talked about getting flu like symptoms.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I remember reading a post of his that talked about getting flu like symptoms.
Yeah, he was sick and didn't work/stream for a few days. But all in all I doubt that's the main reason why the update seems to be a little later than one may would have expected.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
In theory. Bugs/mods can make your saves incompatible I reckon.
We'll see how well saves will work between major updates. Between 0.19.0 and 0.19.5 it worked pretty well and they've had some months to improve it futher. I'd fully agree that there's very likely a going to be significant chance to enounter additional bugs while using old saves, but it's still something different to claim saves don't work at all.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
We'll see how well saves will work between major updates. Between 0.19.0 and 0.19.5 it worked pretty well and they've had some months to improve it futher. I'd fully agree that there's very likely a going to be significant chance to enounter additional bugs while using old saves, but it's still something different to claim saves don't work at all.
From what I saw, I think the loading system they implemented is very promising. They re-play all triggers for the state machines so that after loading the machines have the correct state (machine states cannot be saved directly).

I came accross a limited number of cases where this would lead to problems nevertheless. One example was the quest where Debbie sends you to Diane late at night with the cake, where you have to rescue her from her milking accident in the barn.

In version 0.19.5, this sends you directly from Debbie to Diane, without any possibility to interrupt and go somewhere else. You can only leave Diane after completion of that quest. No problem here.

In version 0.19.1, however, you had to leave Debbie, go to main city map, and then to Diane, triggering the second part of the quest. It was possible to save while in the main city map, which I did. Loading that save with 0.19.5 will lock you into any location other than Diane's because you cannot leave without completing Diane's part of the quest, which is not possible if you now go somewhere else. So, the save can be loaded quite well, but because of the changed game logic it is probably bugged.

Reactions: {0__0} and j4yj4m
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes