markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Any console commands to teleport to another location or change the time of day? I entered the church at night and now I'm trapped. Clicking go back does nothing...the mc just says its late and should go home.

Senazxc

Feb 13, 2018
Live report from DC's stream : No news for next update release, but they are currently chosing who will serve as a model for Rhonda's mom. Contestants were : Diamond Jackson, Beyonce, Angela Basset, Halle Berry, Michelle Obama and a few others. In the end, seems Angela Basset won.

@j4yj4m : seems we are bored and had the same idea at the same time. :D
I'll go with beyonce. Hot damn!

Reactions: Bbcity

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Yeah, Picarto chat favoured Halle Berry, but it looks like DC wanted something more normal and milfy, so Beyonce was pretty much out right away. I'd still hope he goes for some kind of short hairsyle, there's really a need for it in the game.

By the way, he roughly scetched future widescreen version of the future map, too. Looks like there's room for at least 14 new/different locations. map.jpg

rossi222

Jun 26, 2018
Yeah, Picarto chat favoured Halle Berry, but it looks like DC wanted something more normal and milfy, so Beyonce was pretty much out right away. I'd still hope he goes for some kind of short hairsyle, there's really a need for it in the game.

By the way, he roughly scetched future widescreen version of the future map, too. Looks like there's room for at least 14 new/different locations. View attachment 623838
I don't understand why he insists on proposing the wide-screen version of the game since he has lost the contest. I hope it is not a trivial attempt to waste time.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I don't understand why he insists on proposing the wide-screen version of the game since he has lost the contest.
Mainly because the game has a massive mobile/android playerbase by now. In some areas, like south east asia, it seems to be more than 50% and for those a wide-screen version would matter. In the end that's the main reason for the rig system and for other optimizations.

I think you can be pretty certain that the widescreen update will come at some point. After all, the poll wasn't about having that update or not, but about having that update "now". And to be honest, it'll indeed benefit the game quite a bit and quite a few people have been asking about it for a long time, the question is more whether it's worth the time or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: HB38

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

By the way, he roughly scetched future widescreen version of the future map, too. Looks like there's room for at least 14 new/different locations. View attachment 623838
No need for widescreen just to expand the map. Things like scrolling or paging exist ;)

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
No need for widescreen just to expand the map. Things like scrolling or paging exist ;)
I don't think he even really wants to expand the map, given how much space there still is. So it's either going to be this map as we've got it now with some buildings being replaced or an updated widescreen version.

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
He may also just be kicking the idea around. Doing a little "what if" thought problem. Do a little "back of the napkin" sketch for a potential solution. And then it goes into a file for a year until he finds himself needing to do it.

anonj73

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2020
This game is freaking me out... I just started the game 10 minutes ago, first time firing it up... what's freaking me out is my real life sister is named Jenny and my mother's name is Debbie... I of course changed the names... but man, way to break a fantasy and make it real... ugh.

I think the idea of relatives getting on is hot... but my relatives aren't hot at all.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes