Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I think the updale will be released in the end of the month or maybe less than that,can't wait though.

Ayam85

Sep 10, 2019
If the build 20 arrives in early May, the 20.5 could be released somewhere in late November or early December of this year. I hope Judith gets minor update in between.

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
Live report from DC's stream : No news for next update release, but they are currently chosing who will serve as a model for Rhonda's mom. Contestants were : Diamond Jackson, Beyonce, Angela Basset, Halle Berry, Michelle Obama and a few others. In the end, seems Angela Basset won.

@j4yj4m : seems we are bored and had the same idea at the same time. :D
I want serena williams minus the big nose. Ronda needs a fit amazonian mom 2 look up 2.
maybe have some backstory were her dad used to be a heavyweight lifting hero as well as a cop, but got fat and complacent when he rose in rank.

Last edited:

otranu

Dec 4, 2018
If the build 20 arrives in early May, the 20.5 could be released somewhere in late November or early December of this year. I hope Judith gets minor update in between.
i dont think they will take 7 or 8 moths for a new release.
It will be 7 months since 19.0 when they release 20.0 , but they released 19.5 five moths ago.
I think 20.5 can be released in late september, early octuber

rockd

Jul 31, 2017
i dont think they will take 7 or 8 moths for a new release.
It will be 7 months since 19.0 when they release 20.0 , but they released 19.5 five moths ago.
I think 20.5 can be released in late september, early octuber
Still two releases a year are too few imo. Especially when you consider that some characters are supposed to receive another update in the future. 4 updates a year, like it was some updates ago, would be a far more satisfying pace. But I don't see that happening anymore unless they increase team size or productivity corresponding to update size. Btw shout-out to tokuin who's review perfectly captures the state SS is in right now.

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
last i played, you could knock up your aunt. can you knock up your sister or mom yet?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Still two releases a year are too few imo. Especially when you consider that some characters are supposed to receive another update in the future. 4 updates a year, like it was some updates ago, would be a far more satisfying pace. But I don't see that happening anymore unless they increase team size or productivity corresponding to update size. Btw shout-out to tokuin who's review perfectly captures the state SS is in right now.
Hasn't it been three releases a year for the past couple? Once in mid Spring, another in Mid Autumn, and then a smaller release roughly around Christmastime. I admit I'd like to see the releases come more frequently, but 2D animation takes far, far longer than 3D animation, and I can't remember the last time Summertime Saga put out a release that wasn't worth cranking a few out to. Things could be way, way worse. I would indicate how things could be worst, but the pathetic mod gestapo would delete my post.

Reactions: Ghostload and Sync

iric

Aug 19, 2016
in this 19.5 version i manage to enter Aqua cave and have some conversation with her, but that's it, i can't get out from the cave (the tunnel not clickable) no matter what i do with aqua, how do i get out? in prev version i just click that exit tunnel, but right now i can't do that.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
in this 19.5 version i manage to enter Aqua cave and have some conversation with her, but that's it, i can't get out from the cave (the tunnel not clickable) no matter what i do with aqua, how do i get out? in prev version i just click that exit tunnel, but right now i can't do that.
I am pretty sure you clicked on the map icon (top left of the screen).

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes