Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
The key word here is "should", they are still testing the saves compatibility, and the has quite a lot of bugs even after the "bugfix" versions.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Sadly it's going to take quite a bit longer than that song lasts. :/

By the way, DC gave Ronda her new body and now he'll design her mom. In case anybody cares and wants to influence what he does:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: Added old Ronda
New Ronda looks like she'd stab you in the throat with a rusty fork for looking at her sideways. She's got those crazy eyes.l

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Now since the art for 0.20 is done will dc work on the other half of the main update (0.20.5) or will he skip that for now & will start making art for rhondas update ?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Now since the art for 0.20 is done will dc work on the other half of the main update (0.20.5) or will he skip that for now & will start making art for rhondas update ?
He's working on 0.20.5, but there's always his work and there are his streams. It's not that uncommon for him to do somewhat unrelated future work while he's streaming, to keep people happy. He streamed basically nothing but backgrounds and standard poses during the last week, so I guess that's why he wanted some interesting content in between. After all, it'll be needed "soon".

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Guys, let's respect the tastes of others, if you like it, it doesn't mean that I have to like it, and vice versa,
We are not going to be a toxic page like DMD.
Imo she's not the hottest one but she's ok, and what makes it hotter about the character is that she's kinda arrogant about her physical abilities and she's the daughter of a policeman, so can't wait to corrupt her :love:

Reactions: Marcezeq and V&M

alucard175

Apr 20, 2017
so i loaded my save and i lost all the progress in most of the routes, even some that i already finished (it was a save made in this version, i didnt load a previous version) but somehow kept all the items i received on those routes, someone know what happened?

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
so i loaded my save and i lost all the progress in most of the routes, even some that i already finished (it was a save made in this version, i didnt load a previous version) but somehow kept all the items i received on those routes, someone know what happened?
did you install a mod?

manneychin

May 8, 2017
Yes and no. As far as I'm aware they are planning a system which will allow user translations to be added into the game. So once that happens there's a good chance french will be one of those languages.
Can you remember when this system was discussed/promised?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Seriously do these people give facepalm just because we don't have the same tastes as them?
I believe they are children, nothing more, an adult would have the maturity to accept this.
I'm not going to be crying about it, but it's annoying that we get a notification, when we go to see what it is, it's just a spoiled child.
Ironic.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Can you remember when this system was discussed/promised?
He's talking about it from time to time on stream and he mentioned it in of his patreon posts some time ago. It's one of those things they do besides developing the usual updates, so it'll probably come when it's ready. I have no idea how it's going though, but I think 0.19.5 already introduced a small part of the system by allowing those spanish subbed parts. You probably have to ask DC or strayerror on discord or on picarto, but I don't think you'd get a release date.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes