mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
underrated part of nsfw art: areolas

I like that the cook always gives this detail thought when making the nude models

Reactions: Ranma

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Someone suggested in the stream to make Ronda's Mum disabled. An amputee or on a wheelchair and some suggested to even make her blind. DC really liked the idea and the story implications but he was worried about the reception. He conducted a poll where 65 percent were like nope.
Hes still taken with the idea though, suggested he might take a risk like the team did with Eve.

Seriously there be too many normies.
New Ronda and Ronda's Mom
1587569760165.png
So, they are disabled after all. Both of them ;)

• Haha
Reactions: hapikala_donut

ALeakyWarthog

Oct 22, 2017
So in terms of the MAIN content for 0.20 is this what we're getting?

- Main story extension with mafia group
- Josephine and Maria Routes
- Character Model improvements?

and then the Rumps stuff for 20.5?
I think were getting the bank lady for 0.20 as well, not sure if there is anything else.

Reactions: IZenithI

TE9931

Mar 25, 2020
i like her mom, she probably was a swimmer herself back in her youth. ronda definitely doesn't look much like her dad, though it would be funny if she also had a sister that looked closer to judith.
that said who was the joker who put that 6/10 over ronda, that honestly triggered me.
:ROFLMAO: DarkCookie put that 6/10 in his previous stream. But I think your queen is 10/10

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
I am SO glad Rhonda's mom has a detailed face with wrinkles, faces lately have gotten too smooth on everyone.
But I feel like her body was just copy pasted off someone else (I dont watch him so correct me if Im wrong). Like Im pretty sure those same breasts are on at least 3 other girls. I hope he will bring back wrinkles for the older women at least.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
But I feel like her body was just copy pasted off someone else (I dont watch him so correct me if Im wrong). Like Im pretty sure those same breasts are on at least 3 other girls.
No, he did indeed create her from scratch on stream two days or so ago, but it's true that he ends up drawing somewhat similar boobs if he doesn't explicitly aim for something else. I'd guess that's just his personal taste.

Mar 21, 2018
No on the Mom (Debbie) and Yes on the Sister (Jenny)
View attachment 625785

Along with

Consuela
View attachment 625773
Daisy
View attachment 625770
Diane
View attachment 625772
Eve
View attachment 625775
Grace
View attachment 625778
Odette
View attachment 625779

(In Future Update I believe)
Josephine
View attachment 625784 View attachment 625781
Is there a fetish where someone wants to have 40 kids or something? I don't get this, the whole pregnancy fetish thing is so you can have sex with the person when they have a pregnant belly. I don't really understand the whole point of this.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Is there a fetish where someone wants to have 40 kids or something? I don't get this, the whole pregnancy fetish thing is so you can have sex with the person when they have a pregnant belly. I don't really understand the whole point of this.
It's not so much about the pregnancies, the fetish comes in at milking. There's a whole stable built for a proper herd after all, so makes sense that you can knock up most women in town. :p

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
No, he did indeed create her from scratch on stream two days or so ago, but it's true that he ends up drawing somewhat similar boobs if he doesn't explicitly aim for something else. I'd guess that's just his personal taste.
No i mean preexisting characters got their breasts changed to generic too, like Melody.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
No i mean preexisting characters got their breasts changed to generic too...
Yeah, DC basically redrew everybody and changed things he didn't like in the process. He always said that he wants to make them look a bit more realistic. As said, I'd agree that they look more similar, but I'm not aware that anything was indeed a real copy/paste.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes