totor83

May 15, 2017
The main story should continu the main story
Main story means that we'll know a little more about MC's father death, at least that's what I think.
I hope , more sexe with mom and sister like first version , but DC need cash...

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
The main story should continu the main story

I hope , more sexe with mom and sister like first version , but DC need cash...
Well sooner or later we'll have pregnancy with Debbie too until then it'll pass a long time but i also wish for a threesome with Debbie, MC and Jenny.

Reactions: EJW

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I really want some Judith content too, but there are a lot of people that hate her. It wouldn't surprise me if she is one of the last updates.
If they had started out with her, I wouldn't have minded it. (Meaning if you progressed beyond hanjos in the school loo early on) But we're several years into this thing, and at this stage MC has his pick of something like a near double-digit number of the choicest MILFs/cougars in Summerville, plus a similar number of girls roughly his age, and a couple other ladies available for limited 'service'. Judith just isn't in the gameplan. Personally, if he does ever release more stuff with her, I'd only play it if it was required to advance some other storyline.

IZenithI

Apr 19, 2020
In my opinion, the last good and substantial update was the Roxxy update. The last couple of updates, to me, weren't as good. I only hope that the Judith update, whenever that may come, will be a good update.
Well 0.20 will apparently be the biggest update so far (has to be considering the wait) so here's to hoping it'll be worth it because if not then I'm not sure how the fanbase, particularly the patrons, will react :unsure: won't bode well lmao

IZenithI

Apr 19, 2020
If they had started out with her, I wouldn't have minded it. (Meaning if you progressed beyond hanjos in the school loo early on) But we're several years into this thing, and at this stage MC has his pick of something like a near double-digit number of the choicest MILFs/cougars in Summerville, plus a similar number of girls roughly his age, and a couple other ladies available for limited 'service'. Judith just isn't in the gameplan. Personally, if he does ever release more stuff with her, I'd only play it if it was required to advance some other storyline.
I mean ultimately the polls will sway towards whatever the patrons want considering the weighting of their votes, I agree with you on Judith but clearly it seems to be an unpopular opinion :sleep:

Nov 10, 2017
Well 0.20 will apparently be the biggest update so far (has to be considering the wait) so here's to hoping it'll be worth it because if not then I'm not sure how the fanbase, particularly the patrons, will react :unsure: won't bode well lmao
I highly doubt it will be the biggest update so far. only 5 sex scenes between 3 characters

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
I highly doubt it will be the biggest update so far. only 5 sex scenes between 3 characters
it actually is since most the game is being redone.
a lotta people bitchin+complainin\
but when download speeds, loads, and save times are faster; when animations are smoother and easily modable; when ui is improved;
yeah its a huge update.
you just won't see most of it. hopefully saves can be transfered so no more reset.

Reactions: darlic and IZenithI

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
In my opinion, the last good and substantial update was the Roxxy update. The last couple of updates, to me, weren't as good. I only hope that the Judith update, whenever that may come, will be a good update.
Then DC cannot win. If you dismiss Jenny, Eve and Consuela updates, you will wait forever for anything that satisfies you.

Reactions: IZenithI and otranu

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
How hard is it for people to realize when DC says it’s the biggest update ever he not taking about the amount sex scenes but the overall amount art, writing, coding, and what ever else goes on behind scenes of the game that we don’t know about.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes