Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
In my opinion, the last good and substantial update was the Roxxy update. The last couple of updates, to me, weren't as good. I only hope that the Judith update, whenever that may come, will be a good update.
I agreen that roxxy's update was the best one, but the other ones weren't bad. Jenny's update if it wasn't a rework I think people would have rated it higher. The problem with eve's update is that, because you have the trap and non trap routes you didn't get many h-scenes and people here only care about the h-scenes. Grace only got one scene. Consuela's update for a small surprise update wasn't bad at all.

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
I agreen that roxxy's update was the best one, but the other ones weren't bad. Jenny's update if it wasn't a rework I think people would have rated it higher. The problem with eve's update is that, because you have the trap and non trap routes you didn't get many h-scenes and people here only care about the h-scenes. Grace only got one scene. Consuela's update for a small surprise update wasn't bad at all.
I don't think those updates were bad either, just that out of the last few updates weren't as good as the Roxxy one. Disregarding the h-scenes, I enjoyed Roxxy's character development and the story surrounding that as compared to the story told in the Jenny and Eve updates. Though, as with anything posted in most forums that's a matter of opinion.

Reactions: Ragingrager

rockd

Jul 31, 2017
How hard is it for people to realize when DC says it’s the biggest update ever he not taking about the amount sex scenes but the overall amount art, writing, coding, and what ever else goes on behind scenes of the game that we don’t know about.
To be fair he says that before every update. I feel like the Roxxy update has been the biggest and best one so far. The ones after that didn't really feel like they offered an improvement in terms of quantity or quality.

Last edited:

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
To be fair he says that before every update. feel like the Roxxy update has been the biggest and best one so far. The ones after that didn't really feel bigger or better in comparison.
He says this because it’s true. Diane update introduced the milking and pregnancy system, Jenny update added on to the pregnancy system and brought back different routes, Eves update allowed you to choose between trans and cis Eva and made it so each character has certain percentage chance can get pregnant, while the next update is the first half of the main story and finish the bank transfer system which they have been working on since update .15 I believe. Also just because you personally like the Roxxy update that doesn’t make it the best one.

raysitsp123

Dec 18, 2017
It is unlikely the update will come out this week and early next week. Usually, when the progress bar hits 100%, they still need 4-7 days to fix the bugs, so I guess the earliest date to release would be around next Sunday or the following week. If you want to know any news about how close being release, just watch the last few minutes of DC's stream, he might give us an update.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
so based on stream, he's skipping 20.5 for now and jumping straight to rhonda yea?
No, that Ronda stuff was just a small filler in between. He did backgrounds and poses the weeks before and he'll do backgrounds the next week(s), so I guess it was just meant as a small treat for those who watch regularly.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
i wonder in how many years this game will be done and how many more years i have to wait to see mom or roxy pregnant they should come back to older girls that dont have that yet there needs to be a new pol for this
Considering the next update is all about the main story, I'd say there's a good chance you'll see Debbie pregnant once the update drops.

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
still trying to play the og jenny version. even dl the older version b4 update, but it wont run even a new save.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes