thuanaem5

Mar 24, 2020
excuse me, I duno how to increase my CHAR , i didn't find any minigame of increasing my CHAR, can you tell me plss :((?

RedTovarich

May 4, 2017
thuanaem5

During the night, you need to go in the park. You meet Eve ant a group of mans (Chad, Chico and a another who i lost its name). After a event, you can, each night, pratice your CHA during the mini-game.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I replayed on a file that had sex with roxy, jenny and debbie and he still said he was a virgin so I assume its still a minor continuity bug
The is_virgin method is buggy, plus only invoked on a part of the sex scenes (the newer ones). My mod fixes the bug but not the fact that is only partly invoked.

Tboy

Apr 26, 2018
Hey so I'm stuck on the sex shop, the go back button isn't appearing and I already tried reloading the save, went back and got stuck again

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Maria is the one that interests me most in this update, I hope we have good scenes with her, she may even be an MMF. :love:
That's what I hope...a DP with Tony, MC and Maria...you know, sharing is caring :sneaky:
I'm looking forward to this update.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
I looked through the comments but couldn't find an answer.

I haven't been able to invite for the strip poker. I keep getting an error.

Was that fixed yet?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Nope. One dick to rule all. My opinion!
Welp as long as we get Maria even just for ourselves i don't mind at all, in the end all the girls got addicted for MC's dick so...yeah i don't mind even if we get Maria for ourself in the end MC's dick rules :LOL:

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes