mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
I'm still seeing pregnancy without pregnant sex. there's no good update here
this has always puzzled me

it might just be that the kids at daycare will become relevant to the story at some point but why put pregnancy into a game to not have any sex scenes with it?

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
That's because the game is still in development.
if it hasn't been expressed as something that will be added in later then I would hesitate to expect a change

I speculate that the kids will have something to do with a storyline or ending because I can't believe that effort went into showing the delivery of them instead of a preggo sex scene

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
if it hasn't been expressed as something that will be added in later then I would hesitate to expect a change

I speculate that the kids will have something to do with a storyline or ending because I can't believe that effort went into showing the delivery of them instead of a preggo sex scene
Dark Cookie has said multiple times that he add pregnancy scenes later and he not going to do anything with the children

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

Expect more, believe more.

Preggo sex is an animation. Showing girls in hospital bed, holding a baby, is a still image. See the difference?

Sc4r1etz

Sep 28, 2019
can i make debbie pregnant by using pregnax ? or should I use it on someone else

(I'm out of idea what do I do with these pills cumdoom and pregnax..)

edit* ( I don't know how to continue roxxy route I'm stuck at " I need to get Becca and Missy to warm up to me) and in the walkthrough doesn't have roxxy route for me so um help xD

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
So, looks like bug testing has started. It'll be interesting to see how it goes not that it's stray instead of Dogeek who is doing the code - I don't really know what to expect. :D

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
One more code task to complete from what I see. Don't know anything about who's doing code anymore. I haven't been following for a while.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
One more code task to complete from what I see. Don't know anything about who's doing code anymore. I haven't been following for a while.
The last "coding" task is usually simply bugfixing and the release itself. They changed that, so the tracker wouldn't be at 100% for a week or so. I remember that triggered quite a few people.

Reactions: {0__0} and pebuma

manneychin

May 8, 2017

0.20 status and splitting the content:
As you may already know, 0.20 will focus on the main story. That includes finding out what really happened to the father and also solve Debbie's money problems (debt).
It was originally meant to be the largest update so far, with multiple small stories (as you find clues) leading to the final ending, but felt like we had to split it into two separate updates instead (0.20 and 0.20.5). This way you can enjoy the new content sooner in parts (instead of a long wait).
So listen to this lie guys. 0.20 will give us a completed main story but instead of taking 4-5 months (like 0.19 did), we'll get an interim release after 3-4 months and then the completed main story after another 3-4 months (let's be generous and assume everybody would've granted him 6-8 months for this "largest update").

Oct 25 ... $350000+ ... Apr 25. Half a fucking year later DC got his and then some. But since that $350k+ is free money that he's just entitled to, there was no need to deliver anything and the money just keeps coming in guys! Maybe that's precisely what the secret is! Do not deliver == free money!

Status update:
Progress is going well. We should be seeing more tasks closing in the coming weeks and get the progress bar moving.
We're aiming at doing 4 hscenes for the first half of the main story. 3 of them are already done, the 4th is being worked on. Still quite a few quests to wrap up, though.
Guys, 3 out of 4 hscenes are done and the 4th is being worked on. It's like... what? 70-80% done? Come one guys. Let's watch his bank account swell up for nothing!

Status update:

I've been getting some comments on the slow progress bar for the last few weeks and just wanted to clarify that we are still working very hard on the update, but due to the size of the last remaining tasks (heavy in content) they tend to take a bit longer to close.
I will be wrapping up the art for 0.20 in the next few weeks and the posing/code will be right behind and hopefully we can see a release shortly after. The progress bar should be moving faster.
As I was saying in the last post, I will be streaming as usual this week, but the following week I may stop streaming just to wrap up art. When I'm done with the art I will continue onto the next update development and resume streaming!
What's next after 0.20:
I was hoping to work on the second half of the main story (0.20.5) which concludes the finale of the main story as well as introducing yet another batch of lewd scenes but this time with the Rump family, the banker and the mob!
We could also do a small quick update with some additions to existing characters as well as new improved game features such as a new phone UI.
Another option could be to move onto Rhonda's story update (big update) to keep things fresh and then wrap up the main story second half afterwards. But it's something I'm still thinking over!
Wait. Wait wait wait. So after 6 months he still did not deliver what he lied will be delivered after 3-4 months and yet his monthly revenue still went up. So listen to this idea guys. What if there was no promise to complete the main story in 0.20.x and instead just move on to some of the other filler crap he's been shoveling for years. That's just going to give him the opportunity to milk another $400000-$500000 (maybe more!), a year or two from now, on the exact same promise to deliver the completed main story!!!

Guys! DC is a fucking genius!

It's not his fault. People just give him literally free money. He didn't even hire a half decent programmer to implement support for user-made translations. Wanna bet how restoring play from 0.19.x saves will work for 0.20?

Seriously, what is he going to do? Not take hundreds of thousands of $ thrown at him? Come on.

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
So listen to this lie guys. 0.20 will give us a completed main story but instead of taking 4-5 months (like 0.19 did), we'll get an interim release after 3-4 months and then the completed main story after another 3-4 months (let's be generous and assume everybody would've granted him 6-8 months for this "largest update").

Oct 25 ... $350000+ ... Apr 25. Half a fucking year later DC got his and then some. But since that $350k+ is free money that he's just entitled to, there was no need to deliver anything and the money just keeps coming in guys! Maybe that's precisely what the secret is! Do not deliver == free money!

Guys, 3 out of 4 hscenes are done and the 4th is being worked on. It's like... what? 70-80% done? Come one guys. Let's watch his bank account swell up for nothing!

Wait. Wait wait wait. So after 6 months he still did not deliver what he lied will be delivered after 3-4 months and yet his monthly revenue still went up. So listen to this idea guys. What if there was no promise to complete the main story in 0.20.x and instead just move on to some of the other filler crap he's been shoveling for years. That's just going to give him the opportunity to milk another $400000-$500000 (maybe more!), a year or two from now, on the exact same promise to deliver the completed main story!!!

Guys! DC is a fucking genius!

It's not his fault. People just give him literally free money. He didn't even hire a half decent programmer to implement support for user-made translations. Wanna bet how restoring play from 0.19.x saves will work for 0.20?

Seriously, what is he going to do? Not take hundreds of thousands of $ thrown at him? Come on.
Hey look another person jealous of how much money Dark Cookie makes

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes