Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
So we're getting 4 scenes with this update yeah? I think on one of the streams I saw a tab named for a BJ scene with Maria and considering we've got sex with her and possibly a preg variation, are we looking at one with the car dealer ship girl and the last with Ms. Hendicks? I'm hoping we get preg sex variations with all 3 characters, possibly to make up for the small amount of animations, which I'd be completely fine with
Wait, only four scenes? That seems low.

Randomewk

Feb 4, 2018
This might be a dumb question, but does anyone else have the issue with sex scenes not working? Once the scene starts it just loops the animation and I have no controls so I can't progress. I tried it with a fresh game and with the Naughty Tribute Mod.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Was not the Consuela update already without Dogeek?
Yeah, but that was a secret release, so we've no idea how long the whole QA thing took. DC complained quite a few times that Dogeek would just implement things without really testing them, so maybe stray does it a little bit better and the whole QA process improves at least slightly? Not that I'd expect that much...

Just to clarify, it's really nothing against Dogeek. Different people work in different ways and DC seems to let them quite a bit of room... sometimes maybe even a little too much.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
This might be a dumb question, but does anyone else have the issue with sex scenes not working? Once the scene starts it just loops the animation and I have no controls so I can't progress. I tried it with a fresh game and with the Naughty Tribute Mod.
Have you tried updating your graphic drivers? Or a different screen resolution?

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Gah, I don't care about the money issue. If you are patron, you can complain. If you bought it on Steam, you can complain. If you haven't bought into it. bugger off. Would you rather he just work on the game constantly for 4 years without putting anything out (like the big studios do)? maybe it'd get done faster that way
I have yet to see anyone point out to me where the right to complain is based on a financial investment. When Chevy redid the styling of the Camaro I did not like it. I do not own nor plan to buy a new Camaro but I retain the right to complain about the design.....

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I have yet to see anyone point out to me where the right to complain is based on a financial investment. When Chevy redid the styling of the Camaro I did not like it. I do not own nor plan to buy a new Camaro but I retain the right to complain about the design.....
I think it's about nuances in that case. Everybody has a right complain and to voice opinions about the game itself or about the development process. After all, that's what forums are for. Given that DC reworked a lot and given that the releases take time, opinions will be controversial.

Where it gets a little more complicated is, when people start to determin the value of the game (which is still free for everybody) and couple their complaint with accusations and insults. At the same time they often don't even really have a clue what's going on and even make stuff up, which, let's face it, happens quite regularly.

owlking

Sep 20, 2018
Ha ha ha call me predict god lol I just say they are going to finish all except the QA test in this weekend
and take another whole week to bug test and release it at next friday night
Bruhhh j4yj4m wat do you say ???

jackb280

Jul 27, 2019
tbh i dont care when its comes out but in my opinion he should give release dates that % is stupid its not something you can rely on. release dates are better

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
tbh i dont care when its comes out but in my opinion he should give release dates that % is stupid its not something you can rely on. release dates are better
Well, release dates suck once you miss them, while they may force you to cut certain content or test less than you want. In the end there's no perfect method, I'd say and It's probably indeed down to taste.

@owlking:
My guess is as good as anybody else', but I'd say end of the week/weekend sounds good. I mean, there's not that much that can go wrong now.

Reactions: WSmith

Voltanis

Jan 7, 2018
This game is pulling in 62k a month. There's no way in hell its ever getting finished. Why would you do anything other than the bare minimum slow update? Obviously anyone would milk that cash cow as long as possible.

CumDumpMag

Jan 3, 2019
This game is pulling in 62k a month. There's no way in hell its ever getting finished. Why would you do anything other than the bare minimum slow update? Obviously anyone would milk that cash cow as long as possible.
Not saying the dev is doing that, but it has crossed my mine. Only thing is I think the game is being made by a team and not just 1 guy. So he would still have to pay some saleries.. Or is that off? Also it says he has a day job so that would expain why shit is so slow to update.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Not saying the dev is doing that, but it has crossed my mine. Only thing is I think the game is being made by a team and not just 1 guy. So he would still have to pay some saleries.. Or is that off? Also it says he has a day job so that would expain why shit is so slow to update.
I don't think he has a day job anymore, even if that was true in the beginning. And yes, he has salaries to pay, but not that many. The main reason why it takes time is that he's doing 95% of the art himself. Some other do animations and that's it. And I understand this, his art is good and even better than in the beginning. Sure in an ideal world he could find someone as good as him who could replicate his style and help release the updates faster, but guys at this level usually already have a job paying more than what DC would offer. So yeah, out of the 60k he makes, he probably keeps around 40k for himself, if you include money for coders, posers, writers and the music guy. Good for him, he has 3 kids and he wouldn't be here if his art and story sucked.

No one's forcing his Patrons to pay. And people have been paying for way more stupid useless stuff than this. Just look at Apple. (free unrelated jab at a brand I don't like).

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
If somebody gave you 60K dollars and said, "Now you listen and do what I want, when I want and how I want, understood?", I am pretty sure you won't.

DC's just doing that. He goes on to his liking. It's not his fault that his patreon campaign is that successful. O wait, it is -- he is just too good to not be successful.

And btw/ he already gave account to the money he makes. He started alone, and now he has a team. He started with, compared to today, poor and little content, which he now gradually improves and increases. He made this into the most successful H game ever, and still is. He did not abandon it like so many other devs but in the contrary still throws out good quality updates three times a year. And all this for free, nobody has to pay to download the game right at the release day (OK, one day after).
I don't think he has a day job anymore, even if that was true in the beginning. And yes, he has salaries to pay, but not that many. The main reason why it takes time is that he's doing 95% of the art himself. Some other do animations and that's it. And I understand this, his art is good and even better than in the beginning. Sure in an ideal world he could find someone as good as him who could replicate his style and help release the updates faster, but guys at this level usually already have a job paying more than what DC would offer. So yeah, out of the 60k he makes, he probably keeps around 40k for himself, if you include money for coders, posers, writers and the music guy. Good for him, he has 3 kids and he wouldn't be here if his art and story sucked.

No one's forcing his Patrons to pay. And people have been paying for way more stupid useless stuff than this. Just look at Apple. (free unrelated jab at a brand I don't like).
Agreed. Only that art is not the bottle neck and never was. DC is always finished well before release date and does stuff for the next release, as can be seen on his daily streams.

totor83

May 15, 2017
It is the "MAIN STORY" line and I would like to know if DC will do more Mom and sister sexe scene (I mean with mom and sister not mom and sister :).
Can you think DC could come here and say us a little bit more ?. (because someone said DC come here sometimes).
Why don't CD come here to talk a little bit ?

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes