Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I really want some Judith content too, but there are a lot of people that hate her. It wouldn't surprise me if she is one of the last updates.

• Sad
Reactions: fanboi

f95zoneguy

Jan 14, 2018
Maybe this game will be feature complete by the time I retire so I have something to do then.
no worries comrade, we can always pool our money to buy a cryogenic capsule for someone. they wake up in 100 years, copy summertime saga to usb, then use the portal technology to return to our timeline and then take a time machine back to the present so we can play the finished version

• Haha
Reactions: Enderm1te

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
It'd be nice if the main storyline basically wrapped up by August 2020, if we got a near-complete product one year later, and then all the bonus material was done by August 2022. That would be a 6 year development cycle. I'd assume preliminary development work would start on the next game later this year...

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I'm pretty sure they are going to release it next Friday , and make the progress bar to 99% this weekend and make a bug test about 6 days and release it at next Friday Night probably 9PM to 11PM
Nope...coding and bug fixes will take much longer than a week.

Reactions: otranu

asswhopper

Nov 25, 2017
maybe a stupid question, but, the next update is flagged as main story, that is means debbie route (landlady) or is a different thing?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
maybe a stupid question, but, the next update is flagged as main story, that is means debbie route (landlady) or is a different thing?
Main story means that we'll know a little more about MC's father death, at least that's what I think.

Reactions: vmaks
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes