destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
if rhonda is supposed to be the fit girl archetype her physique needs improvement. doesn't have to be ultra bulky like the zarya ripoff but damn dc just give her more defined abs thighs and delts and shit. don't need to make a bodybuilder.

Reactions: rockd

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I mean, the new Ronda looks really fit and DC himself didn't seem comfortable giving her more, while he was already somewhat reluctant to even make her this fit. Those who want real abs will likely have to wait for the coach. After all, she's actually modeled after Zarya.

Reactions: ragbat

JohnJohn10

Apr 18, 2018
MILFs, whatever their origin, are divine gifts, especially in Summertime. After Lucy (BEST MILF we haven't seen naked yet) here is Rhonda's mother, too bad 2021 is far away :(

Reactions: IZenithI

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
This was a nice surprise, up to 96% already on the tracker. :) Not long to go now. Here's hoping for a smooth progress for the last 4%, and we're within a shot of getting the update by the end of next week. ;)
Maybe. Looks like it is up to the scripter getting it done now.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i like her mom, she probably was a swimmer herself back in her youth. ronda definitely doesn't look much like her dad, though it would be funny if she also had a sister that looked closer to judith.
that said who was the joker who put that 6/10 over ronda, that honestly triggered me.

Reactions: WSmith
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes