j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hm, I guess there are some couples which could be up for some kinky lesbian stuff, like the Latinas, Ms. Ross/Mia maybe even Smith/Annie in some kind of domination context... I doubt Grace would be up for it, though.

I personally really hope for some kind of Ms. Ross and Mia action, It just fits too well into Mia's proposed future story.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Hm, I guess there are some couples which could be up for some kinky lesbian stuff, like the Latinas, Ms. Ross/Mia maybe even Smith/Annie in some kind of domination context... I doubt Grace would be up for it, though.

I personally really hope for some kind of Ms. Ross and Mia action, It just fits too well into Mia's proposed future story.
Welp this post wasn't supposed to go/be here so...yeah :ROFLMAO:

Thought i was on four elements trainer but I guess i wasn't.

• Haha
Reactions: binks1989

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
0% chance this releases in April, 100% it releases in May after the Patreon billing cycle.
Given past experience he'd probably make more money the other way round. The game is free, so those who don't really want to pay, won't pay anyway and just drop their pledge. They can download and play it for free. But he always gains a good number of patreons each update, so releasing it on the 28ths or so would make quite a few people subscribe and then pay again right away the on 1st.

Having said that, I doubt he really cares about such things in the first place. In the past we've had updates on the 26th or 29th as well as on the 2nd or 9th. Most updates actually dropped around the middle of the month.

Last edited:

MRXS

Dec 12, 2018
If i have sister like Jenny, i will slap her face without permission... because she trying to robbing me for an H toy!!! :ROFLMAO:

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
If i have sister like Jenny, i will slap her face without permission... because she trying to robbing me for an H toy!!! :ROFLMAO:
Slap her with your dick, in french this is called "Biffle"

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Given past experience he'd probably make more money the other way round. The game is free, so those who don't really want to pay, won't pay anyway and just drop their pledge. They can download and play it for free. But he always gains a good number of patreons each update, so releasing it on the 28ths or so would make quite a few people subscribe and then pay again right away the on 1st.

Having said that, I doubt he really cares about such things in the first place. In the past we've had updates on the 26th or 29th as well as on the 2nd or 9th. Most updates actually dropped around the middle of the month.
Yeah, that other comment was overly cynical. The eight releases were released on the 17th, 3rd, 1st, 16th, 23rd, 25th, 14th, and 19th of the month.

Reactions: j4yj4m

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
the countdown begun!!!!!!!!!!!
insert europe theme XD
Sadly it's going to take quite a bit longer than that song lasts. :/

By the way, DC gave Ronda her new body and now he'll design her mom. In case anybody cares and wants to influence what he does:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: Added old Ronda

Last edited:

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
This was a nice surprise, up to 96% already on the tracker. :) Not long to go now. Here's hoping for a smooth progress for the last 4%, and we're within a shot of getting the update by the end of next week. ;)

dexterblood

Nov 15, 2018
Someone suggested in the stream to make Ronda's Mum disabled. An amputee or on a wheelchair and some suggested to even make her blind. DC really liked the idea and the story implications but he was worried about the reception. He conducted a poll where 65 percent were like nope.
Hes still taken with the idea though, suggested he might take a risk like the team did with Eve.

Seriously there be too many normies.

Reactions: IZenithI

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
New Ronda is way nicer imo
Yeah, DC said that her "second body" was bascially as rushed job because he needed her new face for the teacher's update. I really, really like that new body, too.
So.....when's more Grace content coming out?
Nobody knows. Sploosh said some time ago that they wanted to make 0.19.5 about her/Odette+Eve/Diane but instead went for Consuela. So it's very likely going to happen at some point. Don't expect too much though, she's likely going to get another scene or so and that'll be it... the fate of secondary characters. :/

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Someone suggested in the stream to make Ronda's Mum disabled. An amputee or on a wheelchair and some suggested to even make her blind. DC really liked the idea and the story implications but he was worried about the reception. He conducted a poll where 65 percent were like nope.
Hes still taken with the idea though, suggested he might take a risk like the team did with Eve.

Seriously there be too many normies.
That's a difficult topic. I don't have anything against disabled people (I am related to one). But having them in a game that is all about sexual activity... I don't know. Where is the limit? An arm, a leg, a boob, an eye? Two legs? What about mental disabilities? I think we might get very quick into an area that is no longer acceptable, illegal even.

Also, there is the question if that can be made optional. A decision like with Eve would not easily work. There are leg prostheses that a casual observer would not notice if covered by trousers, so a similar dialog would do the trick here. Same for other body parts -- but not for all.

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Yeah, DC said that her "second body" was bascially as rushed job because he needed her new face for the teacher's update. I really, really like that new body, too.

Nobody knows. Sploosh said some time ago that they wanted to make 0.19.5 about her/Odette+Eve/Diane but instead went for Consuela. So it's very likely going to happen at some point. Don't expect too much though, she's likely going to get another scene or so and that'll be it... the fate of secondary characters. :/
Thanks I won't get my hopes up but Grace really felt like a compelling character to me also sorry but I have one more question is the save file continuation implemented yet or we have to play from start again with every update?

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes