Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
By the way, he roughly scetched future widescreen version of the future map, too. Looks like there's room for at least 14 new/different locations. View attachment 623838
I don't think he even really wants to expand the map, given how much space there still is. So it's either going to be this map as we've got it now with some buildings being replaced or an updated widescreen version.
Well we still need some homes for a few characters, like Judith, Rhonda, Conseula & Martinez, Lopez, Kevin, Anna, and maybe even the teachers for some "extracurricular activities" outside of school.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Guys, I did everything that is in the tutorial on Debby's route, now I'm on Diane's route, and this part is missing, I go into the room and Diane doesn't appear as it is here in the text.

Threesome

You must have finished Debbie’s route.
In the evening, try entering the landlady’s bedroom before Diane stops you. A discussion begins between Debbie, Diane, you and… Jenny. Back in your own bedroom, Debbie invites you for a very special party in her bedroom. Go for it! Go into the kitchen the next morning.
You get the achievement Milky business.
I had once the same problem and if i'm not mistaken after you collected the package from pink store i had sex with her but i didn't got her pregnant,try this.

I don't quite remember what I did and i'm not gonna start saying some BS but check in the cookie jar scenes if you unlocked all Debbie storyline scenes and Diane as well and by the way If i'm not wrong Debbie's route is over when she wrote a note in your pc saying to get in the basement,check that too.

Check even if you completed some of Jenny's route.

Hope i helped you somehow.

Kovenant

Jan 28, 2020
Well we still need some homes for a few characters, like Judith, Rhonda, Conseula & Martinez, Lopez, Kevin, Anna, and maybe even the teachers for some "extracurricular activities" outside of school.
AFAIK a lot of characters will share one "apartment building".

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Yeah, but for them the space on the current map and in the new apartment building would likely be enough. I think Tony and Maria are even supposed to move in this update?

Edit: I'd personally say that a larger map would likely benefit the dating system most, since it will enable more and and better locations to date somebody. And it'll of course grant a little more freedom in general, given that DC woudln't have to use every bit little of space.

Last edited:

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Does anyone know what Mrs Hendrick's role is in the future update?
As far as I know no one knows what she'll be her hole in the game....
Someone said she could be the wife of the guy who killed MC's father or some other mafia member but if DC decided to add her in the next update she surely is an important character, we'll see.

Reactions: Keitaro420

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
As far as I know no one knows what she'll be her hole in the game....
Someone said she could be the wife of the guy who killed MC's father or some other mafia member but if DC decided to add her in the next update she surely is an important character, we'll see.
If she jumps on MC's D, she's important in my book :lepew:

Reactions: IZenithI

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Guys, sorry if it has already been answered, but is there a list or something like all the women who will have their events and the possible ones too?
There is always the walkthrough...

Reactions: otranu

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
Guys, sorry if it has already been answered, but is there a list or something like all the women who will have their events and the possible ones too?
Patrons have polls to to decide that
Poll for v0.19:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Poll for v0.20:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
That would be it, but then it means that the one that was not chosen now can be in the future, right?
I would like more stories with Debby, Judith, Mia
well.. as you can see, they were options in previous polls. but no in poll for 0.20, i'm not patreon so i can't see new polls, but i think that they can be back.

Reactions: V&M

otranu

Dec 4, 2018
That would be it, but then it means that the one that was not chosen now can be in the future, right?
Dark cookie makes the patreons choose the order, but he will make everything you see in the pools.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
For a start stop the insults then I might reply.
By now even the last person who remotely cared about why you don't like the game has probably lost interest. Either you come to the point or not. If you don't like the game it's fine.

Edit:
Yeah, Judith for example has been in the polls 7 times by now and never won. Somebody added almost all of the past polls to , so you can see them there in case you'd like to.

Last edited:
Reactions: V&M
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes