is kind of less than I expected
it's more about maria and the pizza delivery and cars buying stuff

I hate to said that , we do see that tons of mafia threat MC several times

I was expeceting more warhouse or something related to Rumap family stuff

but that would be fine to , we will see

well I'm way more interested in 0.20.5 than 0.20

but I guess I'm gonna disappointed then

so i decided to expect nothing
Expecting nothing is always better, that way you're never disappointed.

fenrir20

Mar 25, 2020
I am also wondering how to get the incest patch to work on Android, I followed all the directions on lewdpatcher but nada. Has anyone else had this problem and were you able to get it working?

jorge14

Aug 20, 2017
Maybe within 5 years he finally figures out how to keep the god damn saves functional. Im not gonna start this game again for tenth time.

Rokp

Aug 21, 2019
Well, the poll which decided this update looked like this:

View attachment 645792

I think it's worth noting that there have been quite a few people who really wanted the main story to continue.

Edit:

I'd say there's a good chance for a crossover with the librarian. Though that technically wouldn't be part of her story.
I do understand to give the patreons some chance for their input on the game (after all, they’re paying for it), but from a storytelling perspective I think that with each update he should update the main characters, one by one. It would be a win-win situation.

klaus76x

Jun 8, 2019
Console Activation help i followed the decorations listed above and then press SHIFT + O To open the console in game but know thing happens
# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = True
i have done this in other games and the console opens up like it is so-post to am i missing some thing?

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
I play without cheats or mods and they take always ALL of my money.

Can someone tell me what Bank - Interest means? is it something like time deposit where your money is increasing?. I've bin waiting for some days but my money didn't increase at all.
If you don't have a lot of money they might take all of your money. I don't think he programmer the cheat mode to take less money because that would be pretty bad game design.

As for your other question, yes, if you let your money sit in the bank you'll get more over time.

Asakura15 No you can't.

Reactions: Asakura15

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
I loaded a save from the previous version and in a way it worked well to a certain extent ... The stories of Debbie and Diane went back to zero, I imagine because they are intertwined and all the new stuff of the mobsters, but it worked until the moment when Diane asks to get the breast pump in the kitchen, from then on whenever we try to talk to her in the garden, there is a screen error with ignore, but everything else works. Would it not be possible for the Developer to perhaps resolve this inconsistency? Perhaps with that, would the problems with previous saves end?

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
I loaded a save from the previous version and in a way it worked well to a certain extent ... The stories of Debbie and Diane went back to zero, I imagine because they are intertwined and all the new stuff of the mobsters, but it worked until the moment when Diane asks to get the breast pump in the kitchen, from then on whenever we try to talk to her in the garden, there is a screen error with ignore, but everything else works. Would it not be possible for the Developer to perhaps resolve this inconsistency? Perhaps with that, would the problems with previous saves end?
No. You not being able to get the breast pump is just a symptom of the saves not working, not a cause.

If you upload an error log maybe we can figure out what the error is about, but it is highly likely that you're going to have to start a new game. Even if this one's fixed, odds are there's something else further down the line that's broken.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
No. You not being able to get the breast pump is just a symptom of the saves not working, not a cause.

If you upload an error log maybe we can figure out what the error is about, but it is highly likely that you're going to have to start a new game. Even if this one's fixed, odds are there's something else further down the line that's broken.
I hope it helps.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes