textbook

Nov 21, 2017
If it doesn't make the drink that you're putting in the ingredients for, I'd have to assume it's a bug. No idea what could cause it though. Are you running any mods? Cheat mode? Any and all information could be helpful for people able to help.
NVM .. after completing some other running quests it worked

Last edited:

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
I encountered a minor graphical bug. I got the secret scene in the mall bathroom during the evening. After the scene, time advanced to night and you could see the stores but just on a black background. It said something like night background 'mall' not found (obviously.) I could leave the mall with no problems though and the game continued as normal.

Reactions: KodaSoda

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ The secret bathroom scene should "only" happen during the morning (timeslot 1) and not during the evening/night (timeslot 3+). That's probably why the game panicked and threw out a missing background
There's a Kevin route? Or there will be a Kevin route?
There will be 1 eventually, when people vote for it (just like the mythic Judith route that's been cried about for 3+ years yet no1 ever voted for it)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You hack her PC during late night with the password from her diary when the game tells you to, then go sleep, then MC should wonder if she made some pron movies, go to your PC, click the "linked" icon, go to her camslut app, click it, then videos on top, check what she's made. Route should continue from there. You might also need to either catch her dildo'ing herself for the cammers and/or buy her new toys (if the game tells you to, if you go too fast, you'll lock yourself)

Phone hints for her route are pretty straightforward and tell you exactly what to do/buy and where to go/at what time

lukeduderino

Apr 2, 2018
^ Still buggles the mind how any1 sane enough isn't on cheat mode 24/7 in this game. Since you gotta restart every patch, why play with no $/stats ? Just so you can come here and moan the game is a pos that you gotta re-grind every 2-3 months ?

Just play cheat mode and do the new route, everything else is in the cookie jar unless you go out and delete your stuff. Takes roughly 1 hour if you read and take your time. No drama, no butthurt, not much bugs, nothing.
Meh, I particularly don't like playing with cheats. The game feels too easy and without progression and the game is enjoyable enough to play it again, even with lack of content in some cases. And also to see if I missed something in earlier playthroughs.

jackaaa

Jul 22, 2018
^ What version (PC, Mac, Android) ? Mods ? Did you try loading an older save (0.19 and before) and it fucked ? Start new in 0.20.1 and check if it bugs up.

Started fresh game in 0.20 and the only notbug I've seen is getting the beach house too fast locking the "return to town map" icon grey. Just loaded my morning save from that day, didn't sleep in the house (that was the buggy part) and everything was normal

Game doesn't go out of its way to fuck you up, unless you mod it or do funky things with it
I was on day 16 of a fresh start, i didn't do anything strange, however i restarted another one time...

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
^ Still buggles the mind how any1 sane enough isn't on cheat mode 24/7 in this game. Since you gotta restart every patch, why play with no $/stats ? Just so you can come here and moan the game is a pos that you gotta re-grind every 2-3 months ?

Just play cheat mode and do the new route, everything else is in the cookie jar unless you go out and delete your stuff. Takes roughly 1 hour if you read and take your time. No drama, no butthurt, not much bugs, nothing.
I am playing the latest version from the beginning, using the game's cheats and I bought the little scooter and made the first delivery, now it is evening and I am at the pizzeria with Tony in the kitchen sweeping and Maria inside the fridge cell, but the map is not activated to change the location. What is missing to do?
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
(And that's what I can do)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Load an earlier save and try to buy the scooter/pizza game in the morning. Maybe doing it too late in the day fucked you up. Otherwise, haul yourself to the Patreon, become 1, go to the bug report page and file a complaint there.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
^ Load an earlier save and try to buy the scooter/pizza game in the morning. Maybe doing it too late in the day fucked you up. Otherwise, haul yourself to the Patreon, become 1, go to the bug report page and file a complaint there.
I bought the scooter in the morning and after the delivery it went directly to the evening, to the images you see :cry:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

I heard you! I made the pizza delivery minigame less grindy in the new update 1.01 of the . MC now comes in and goes out with double speed, and most importantly, it has a "Go Back" button that lets you finish right away.

Be careful: don't click that button too early, it's not a cheat button!

Also, I added blinking and breating animations for Josephine.

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes