mdwolf15

May 8, 2017
Is there seriously anyway to play this all the way thru without every save reverting every story back to the first part and then you cant complete because you already have the items and cant buy them again. This has too much to keep starting over.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Don't save in the middle of dialogs/quests (only save in MC's room or the town map). Otherwise, yes you can do everything. Also don't go out and insta buy everything just cause you have $, wait for the game to tell you to go buy whatever it needs for the route

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You sounded pretty butthurt over the fact you can't deilver pizzas in the evening, which is pretty insignificant in the grand scheme of things, on top of having no purpose in cheat mode.

If you wanted to go the "real world" route, don't play this game
If you wanted $, don't play normal mode
If you wanted to skip the mini-game, play the mod

May 26, 2019
You do get way more $ per run than before 0.20. If you don't play cheat mode though, since that's not an issue on cheat and you do still have 20+ routes to do on the evenings ......
I don't want fight over this but I'm gonna fight over this.

Your above reply is COMPLETELY disingenuous!!! It in no way addresses the actual complaint being made.

Sure you have 20+ story-related routes to do during the evening time, but you have 30+ story-related routes during the morning time and 30+ more during the afternoon.

But, ask yourself, what happens when every story route is either completed or requires the MC to wait a few days?
What happens when every skill is completely maxed out?

For the morning and afternoon time slots, you can fish, or you can garden, or you can deliver pizza.
For the evening time slot, there is NO money-making/productive activities that you can engage in.

Sure, there are specific activities that are solely dedicated to the evening/night time.
Examples are strip-poker, teaching yoga, and visiting teachers in their private offices.
But none of these are money making or productive.

This is the argument being made here and it is a valid one.
This is the argument you keep deflecting with responses like "it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, brah" or "are you trolling me right now, duuude" since you have no valid counter-arguments.

Pizza delivery was the ONLY money-making activity you could do during the evening and now it has been taken away.

You sounded pretty butthurt over the fact you can't deilver pizzas in the evening, which is pretty insignificant in the grand scheme of things, on top of having no purpose in cheat mode.

If you wanted to go the "real world" route, don't play this game
If you wanted $, don't play normal mode
If you wanted to skip the mini-game, play the mod
Yes, I am butthurt that I have to now waste a time-slot I should be able to spend on delivering pizzas.
If it's so "insignificant in the grand scheme of things," then it wouldn't hurt anyone to bring it back, now would it?

Also, all I want is to be able to either deliver pizzas in the evening or engage in some other form of money-making activity during this time slot.
In other words, I'm the one making a reasonable demand of the game developers and you're the one getting "butthurt" about someone making said reasonable demand.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I don't want fight over this but I'm gonna fight over this.

Your above reply is COMPLETELY disingenuous!!! It in no way addresses the actual complaint being made.

Sure you have 20+ story-related routes to do during the evening time, but you have 30+ story-related routes during the morning time and 30+ more during the afternoon.

But, ask yourself, what happens when every story route is either completed or requires the MC to wait a few days?
What happens when every skill is completely maxed out?

For the morning and afternoon time slots, you can fish, or you can garden, or you can deliver pizza.
For the evening time slot, there is NO money-making/productive activities that you can engage in.

Sure, there are specific activities that are solely dedicated to the evening/night time.
Examples are strip-poker, teaching yoga, and visiting teachers in their private offices.
But none of these are money making or productive.

This is the argument being made here and it is a valid one.
This is the argument you keep deflecting with responses like "it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, brah" or "are you trolling me right now, duuude" since you have no valid counter-arguments.

Pizza delivery was the ONLY money-making activity you could do during the evening and now it has been taken away.

Yes, I am butthurt that I have to now waste a time-slot I should be able to spend on delivering pizzas.
If it's so "insignificant in the grand scheme of things," then it wouldn't hurt anyone to bring it back, now would it?

Also, all I want is to be able to either deliver pizzas in the evening or engage in some other form of money-making activity during this time slot.
In other words, I'm the one making a reasonable demand of the game developers and you're the getting "butthurt" about someone making said reasonable demand.
Aside not playing cheat mode you're now whining you gotta grind in normal mode ? For $ you don't really need ? While all you gotta do is skip the timeslot/day and just do it again the next ?

Play normal mode and grind $/stats but don't whine about it or play cheat mode and just do whatever you want, you coming here to moan about 1 newly added/changed minigame that didn't do anything for the last 3 years is now the most extreme thing you can find to criticize ? And on an utter petty point too : not that it's too fast, not that the payout is meh, not that once on the blue car it's pretty hard (for some dudes it seems) > nope, you came in here crying you can't play the minigame for 1 timeslot and it's the end of the world

PS : DC doesn't come in here, you posting about it won't change a thing (probably not even on the Discord/Patreon either)

• Angry
Reactions: WSmith
May 26, 2019
Aside not playing cheat mode you're now whining you gotta grind in normal mode ? For $ you don't really need ? While all you gotta do is skip the timeslot/day and just do it again the next ?

Play normal mode and grind $/stats but don't whine about it or play cheat mode and just do whatever you want, you coming here to moan about 1 newly added/changed minigame that didn't do anything for the last 3 years is now the most extreme thing you can find to criticize ? And on an utter petty point too : not that it's too fast, not that the payout is meh, not that once on the blue car it's pretty hard (for some dudes it seems) > nope, you came in here crying you can't play the minigame for 1 timeslot and it's the end of the world

PS : DC doesn't come in here, you posting about it won't change a thing (probably not even on the Discord/Patreon either)
Yeah this response of yours is totally incoherent. Nobody but you cares about "normal mode" vs "cheat mode" or whatever.

All I'm saying is that there are a number of valid criticisms that can be levied against version 0.20.1 of this game.
One of them is the inability to use the night/evening time slot to make money.

This is a valid concern/argument that you have no response to so you deflect it yet again.
Only this time your deflections are "cry about minigame being too hard, instead of about not enough minigame," "play cheat mode then," "grind normal then," and "you're whining, you're crying, you're moaning."

The only good point you made is that there's no point complaining here since the devs don't frequent these forums.
And even that is a deflection rather than an actual counter argument to my complaints.

You can and you probably will respond to this post, but don't expect me to respond back after this.
I'm ending my part of our exchange here.

Reactions: androide

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
One has to keep in mind that the game isn't done and that there will almost certainly be more ways to earn money, like possibly the "pool-boy" minigame DC made during the last streams. Else it's of course true, that it would make sense to deliver pizza in the evening and that there's little to no reason to not enable it from a story perspective, but it's also true that it's a really minor thing which doesn't affect the game in any meaningful way. Writing to DC on discord is probably the best way to get your complaint in, in case you really care about it. While he does write here very rarely, the chance that he sees your point here is probably close to zero.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
If you think about it, it would make more sense to deliver pizzas in the afternoon and evening. Who the fuck orders a pizza in the morning? Speaking of jobs for the MC it would be cool if he could work at the pink store giving some "massages", but I think that would be kinda hard to implement.

May 26, 2019
One has to keep in mind that the game isn't done and that there will almost certainly be more ways to earn money, like possibly the "pool-boy" minigame DC made during the last streams. Else it's of course true, that it would make sense to deliver pizza in the evening and that there's little to no reason to not enable it from a story perspective, but it's also true that it's a really minor thing which doesn't affect the game in any meaningful way. Writing to DC on discord is probably the best way to get your complaint in, in case you really care about it. While he does write here very rarely, the chance that he sees your point here is probably close to zero.
Thank you! This is a balanced response and fair analysis of my complaint!

I agree that it doesn't significantly impact the game in the long run, but I think this argument works both ways.
If delivering pizzas during the evening time doesn't have any major impact on the game, then why go through the trouble of doing the extra work to remove that functionality.
If it's not a big deal in general, then it should be no big deal to keep it in the game.

Also, I will look into contacting DarkCookie on discord if that is the best way to reach him.
Although, I was hoping to spark a convo here that would lead many others to contact him about this.

Last edited:
Reactions: WSmith
May 26, 2019
If you think about it, it would make more sense to deliver pizzas in the afternoon and evening. Who the fuck orders a pizza in the morning? Speaking of jobs for the MC it would be cool if he could work at the pink store giving some "massages", but I think that would be kinda hard to implement.
EXACTLY!!!!

If you're gonna restrict the pizza deliveries to two times a day, at least make them afternoon and evening - the times when people actually order pizza.

Also, your massage idea sounds very interesting and would be pretty cool to play if implemented correctly.

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Speaking of jobs for the MC it would be cool if he could work at the pink store giving some "massages", but I think that would be kinda hard to implement.
It's a nice idea but it sounds like an awful lot of work if you want to make it somewhat interesting, by which I mean having a decent variety of options and women to massage. With any 3D game you could just throw in some random models and you'd be fine but here... :/

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It's a nice idea but it sounds like an awful lot of work if you want to make it somewhat interesting, by which I mean having a decent variety of options and women to massage. With any 3D game you could just throw in some random models and you'd be fine but here... :/
Yeah that is why I said it would be hard to implement. I just think we could do more with the pink store, other than just buy sex toys there.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Yeah that is why I said it would be hard to implement. I just think we could do more with the pink store, other than just buy sex toys there.
Yeah, I guess we'll have to see what kind of content DC has planned for Ivy and the shop. Kassy and Lily will get their own flat, Veronica will likely get some kind of content with Diane and we'll see what happens to Ivy. As said before somewhere, I'd still think it would really fit well if she turned out to be the proposed succubus, but that's really just my bad guess.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah, I guess we'll have to see what kind of content DC has planned for Ivy and the shop. Kassy and Lily will get their own flat, Veronica will likely get some kind of content with Diane and we'll see what happens to Ivy. As said before somewhere, I'd still think it would really fit well if she turned out to be the proposed succubus, but that's really just my bad guess.
That would make sense, since succubi feed on people's energy through sex. She could be using the store as a way to feed.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes