D

Deleted member 1250241

^ "Don't want to waste time ....." but you play normal mode, nice double standards
Because I don't want to cheat. It's not cheating to get the money you can get legitimately. It's very arbitrary to say 'oh ill make a mod to automate it but you will do worse than if you dont'. At least make it an option...

D

Deleted member 1250241

Remember the Five Ps:

Persistant
Practice
Prevents
Poor
Performance

Fittingly enough, this also applies to sexy times.

Or you could just not get a fast car. It's all balance.
And what if I had a motor handicap that prevented me from getting full marks, would I still get the moral lessons for wanting a mod to achieve a legitimate, non-cheated full score?

Reactions: WSmith

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
And what if I had a motor handicap that prevented me from getting full marks, would I still get the moral lessons for wanting a mod to achieve a legitimate, non-cheated full score?
Do you?
Then don't get a fast car. It'll just take longer to get the cash reserves you want.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You do have to buy the fast blue car in the story/route, irrelevant of the $ income

And btw, getting a mod to bypass the minigame is still cheating

D

Deleted member 1250241

^ You do have to buy the fast blue car in the story/route, irrelevant of the $ income

And btw, getting a mod to bypass the minigame is still cheating
It's not cheating in the sense that I don't unlock things I wouldn't unlock legitimately, nor do I get more money than I can get legitimately... I swear people around here... It's simply a quality of life improvement. If I wanted to play a game that takes skill I would be in Rocket League. I play this game to relax and appreciate the story and artwork. Doesn't mean I want to play in cheat mode, but I also get really frustrated by playing this minigame. I had no problem with it before getting the "compensator", but like you said it is required to progress in the story. When I started the job I thought upgrading would mean more pizza per trip, but instead it became a really irritating game of click as fast as you can for three mere deliveries while praying that the hitboxes register correctly.

D

Deleted member 1250241

Do you?
Then don't get a fast car. It'll just take longer to get the cash reserves you want.
And sort of yes. I can aim my mouse just fine but I really struggle with my eyes to keep up with looking for buildings with pizza and moving the cursor on the right pizza to click. If I had to press arrows or the keyboard instead of clicking, like for raising dexterity, then I wouldn't have a problem with the speed of the game, but having to look at the very fast moving buildings at the same time as I have to look where my cursor is to actually click on the proper pizza, that messes with me.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Wut ? They take your $ for the lolz, you don't deal with them per se. That is in 0.20.5

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
And sort of yes. I can aim my mouse just fine but I really struggle with my eyes to keep up with looking for buildings with pizza and moving the cursor on the right pizza to click. If I had to press arrows or the keyboard instead of clicking, like for raising dexterity, then I wouldn't have a problem with the speed of the game, but having to look at the very fast moving buildings at the same time as I have to look where my cursor is to actually click on the proper pizza, that messes with me.
OK if I may say a word, too...

I made the mod to make the game more enjoyable, to the standards that I find adequate. At the same time, my goal is not to alter the original story nor the way the game is intended to be played too much from the original. This is why I made the minigames skippable, because many people don't like them or don't like all of them, or liked them once but get finding them annoying after a while. You have the option not to skip them, to be asked if you want to skip them, or to skip them automatically when appropriate. But I made it clear that, apart from the skipping, you would not get any more benefit from it.

Now the pizza delivery minigame is different, because if you could simply skip it *and* get full payment, I would consider it a mony making cheat because to gain infinite money all you would need to do is clicking one button. Sure, time would still skip, but who cares. This is the reason why I did not make it so, and I guess I will keep it that way -- just consider it a hurdle to avoid abuse. You can skip the minigame and still beat the main story, and you get payed (400 instead of the perfect 600) so what's the deal. If you want quick money, go play the shooting minigame at Clyde's, which I, by the way, also improved and which I find much more interesting, and it even does not pass the time (which I think is a bug of the game itself).

If you really want to make it the perfect run every time you skip the delivery, you can mod the mod yourself. Just open file <SummertimeSaga>\game\scripts\locations\pizzeria\interior\interior.rpy in a text editor and change line 128 from "correct = 2" to "correct = 3".

But be sure not to scroll too fast to that line, if you have trouble with the speed! Just saying :)

May 26, 2019
I don't know why more people aren't complaining about this but has anyone else noticed that you can only make two pizza deliveries per day instead of three.

Now as of the new update (Version 0.20.1) you can no longer deliver pizza during the evening.

This REALLY sucks and I'm shocked I cannot find more people complaining about this.

We really need to get the game devs to change this back.
I mean, realistically speaking, most pizza deliveries happen at night.
Who doesn't order pizza during the evening?

Valila

Jul 29, 2017

View attachment 673199

For you high tier Patrons you can get the new wallpapers on our Kompas site.
Check it out here:
For the lower tier Patrons, simply wait a few hours for them to leak! ^-^
More wallpapers to come...

------------------------------------------

Status update:
I've finished the art for all animations and minigames planned for this update. I'll be focusing on finishing the quest/dialogue art now and hopefully make some quick progress.

See you during the daily stream!

-DC
May I ask for the full resolution please? :(

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I don't know why more people aren't complaining about this but has anyone else noticed that you can only make two pizza deliveries per day instead of three.

Now as of the new update (Version 0.20.1) you can no longer deliver pizza during the evening.

This REALLY sucks and I'm shocked I cannot find more people complaining about this.

Yeah, this was a little annoying for me too. I know they changed it on account of the new content with Maria in the evening, but there's no reason you can't also have the option to deliver pizzas too.

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

Yeah, this was a little annoying for me too. I know they changed it on account of the new content with Maria in the evening, but there's no reason you can't also have the option to deliver pizzas too.
Dunno if serious or just epic trollage :unsure:

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
No trolling here. Like I said, dev could've easily just left an option to deliver pizzas in the evening and if the player wanted to instead spend some time with Maria, then just do that instead. No reason to not let us deliver pizzas during that time slot. It already has kind of a lack of things to do then most days. Delivering pizzas for some cash was a good way to use up the time slot rather than just wasting it.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You do get way more $ per run than before 0.20. If you don't play cheat mode though, since that's not an issue on cheat and you do still have 20+ routes to do on the evenings ......

• Angry
4.10 star(s) 356 Votes