j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
BTW, any chance that Judith will go to work at the dairy?
I'd guess she's probably the one with the highest chance next to possibly Veronica. Given that she has already cow stuff in her locker, etc. and that she'd probably be up for it, too.

Having said that, the whole additional milking stuff will almost certainly be highly optional and likely won't happen with neither her next update nor with Diane's smallish "fix" which is supposed to happen. So realistically don't expect anything within the next 3 to 4 years or so.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well, there are plans to move her off the sofa, so she'd get her own room or something, and to add a pregnant sex scene at some point. The scene was actually supposed to happen in 0.19.5 until they decided to go for Consuela instead. I have no idea when it'll happen, maybe as 0.5 to Debbie's update or as very small update in between. But I guess we can be sure that Judith won't be part of that, maybe Veronica, if DC thinks it's worth the time.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
is it possible to cheat unlock the cookie jar in the mobile version?
Open console and type unlock_all_scenes()

Edit: this of course requires the console to be unlocked, e.g. by installing my mod.

Edit 2: alternate paths have to be played to unlock those scene options in the cookie jar (e.g. Eve fem/trans or Tony present/absent).

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

version 2.05 of the is up with some fixes, features and improvements for you to check out.

Version 0.20.1-2.05:
  • Re-done the optional content system (game_overrides) to have sample and original images for a comparison in the config menu. Optional content needs to be downloaded again for this.
  • Sample images for original content now also work on Android.
  • Made the pregnancy minigame skippable with selectable outcome (win/lose) when skippable minigames are configured in the options. This is is independent from pregnax/cumdoom pills.
  • Made the spinbottle minigame skippable with selectable outcome by clicking on character image instead of spin button when skippable minigames are configured in the options.
  • Blocked rollback after bottle stopped spinning or character image has been clicked to avoid inconsistencies and deadlocks.
  • Added hint in configuration menu that parameter HANDLEROLLBACK requires restart.
  • Removed error message in configuration UI about Naughty Tribute Mod Config.txt not being found since this is not an error.
  • Fixed an issue where Helen's corsett and body could get out of sync during her Holy Seeding.
Have fun!

Reactions: Buddha330

Taco6696

Oct 18, 2018
Hi folks,

version 2.05 of the is up with some fixes, features and improvements for you to check out.

Version 0.20.1-2.05:
  • Re-done the optional content system (game_overrides) to have sample and original images for a comparison in the config menu. Optional content needs to be downloaded again for this.
  • Sample images for original content now also work on Android.
  • Made the pregnancy minigame skippable with selectable outcome (win/lose) when skippable minigames are configured in the options. This is is independent from pregnax/cumdoom pills.
  • Made the spinbottle minigame skippable with selectable outcome by clicking on character image instead of spin button when skippable minigames are configured in the options.
  • Blocked rollback after bottle stopped spinning or character image has been clicked to avoid inconsistencies and deadlocks.
  • Added hint in configuration menu that parameter HANDLEROLLBACK requires restart.
  • Removed error message in configuration UI about Naughty Tribute Mod Config.txt not being found since this is not an error.
  • Fixed an issue where Helen's corsett and body could get out of sync during her Holy Seeding.
Have fun!
Is this that mod?

Drinkolvi

Oct 15, 2018
Hey, I have a few questions.

1. This is the most important one. I have only two more routes I'm not finished with. The phone gives me a hint about aunt Diane "Maybe I should wait a few days..." but I have literally played over 300 days after this message so what am I missing? So far I haven't played aunt's storyline almost at all. I guess I only did some wheelbarrow shit but nothing more than that. I have talked with her at every part of day but nothing happens. Maybe drinks with Veronica is a hint for the next action?
2. Where are the two missing fishing baits you need to catch the blue fish with?
3. I haven't finished Aqua's storyline but I have not even an idea who she is?
4. What's the max amount of money on your bank account (to get the quest done)
5. At the school in your locker there is a "to-do list" so how can I get a cross next to Roxxy as I have already finished her storyline. I don't have any points filled next to June even though I've had some action with her and possibly already completed her storyline too. Maybe it's a bug?
6. The phone says that "I hope I get to see more of Consuela!" and she's working at the hospital atm. Do I have to do something or can I even progress with her anymore in this version of the game?
7. Can you progress with the sports teacher yet at all?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hey, I have a few questions.

1. This is the most important one. I have only two more routes I'm not finished with. The phone gives me a hint about aunt Diane "Maybe I should wait a few days..." but I have literally played over 300 days after this message so what am I missing? So far I haven't played aunt's storyline almost at all. I guess I only did some wheelbarrow shit but nothing more than that. I have talked with her at every part of day but nothing happens. Maybe drinks with Veronica is a hint for the next action?
2. Where are the two missing fishing baits you need to catch the blue fish with?
3. I haven't finished Aqua's storyline but I have not even an idea who she is?
4. What's the max amount of money on your bank account (to get the quest done)
5. At the school in your locker there is a "to-do list" so how can I get a cross next to Roxxy as I have already finished her storyline. I don't have any points filled next to June even though I've had some action with her and possibly already completed her storyline too. Maybe it's a bug?
6. The phone says that "I hope I get to see more of Consuela!" and she's working at the hospital atm. Do I have to do something or can I even progress with her anymore in this version of the game?
7. Can you progress with the sports teacher yet at all?
If you have story related problems, I would advise to follow the official walkthrough:

Roxxy's story end is bugged. You can install my mod if you like to have the list completed, though. Also: the story goes on even after it's completed. Did you already have had the beach spinbottle game (the second, hot one, not the first one with only kissing)?

There are only three baits. One is found in the forest, on on the attic or in the treehouse (not sure which). And one you will get from Cpt. Terry while searching for Aqua. No fourth so far. And you only need the worms (from the forest) to catch the seatrout.

I think the bank does no longer have a max amount. It was 50000 or 25000 or such afaik.

Aqua: ask Cpt. Terry and find the Golden Compass.
Consuela: Buy the beachhouse.

Both quests are described in detail in the walkthrough.

nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
I'd guess she's probably the one with the highest chance next to possibly Veronica. Given that she has already cow stuff in her locker, etc. and that she'd probably be up for it, too.

Having said that, the whole additional milking stuff will almost certainly be highly optional and likely won't happen with neither her next update nor with Diane's smallish "fix" which is supposed to happen. So realistically don't expect anything within the next 3 to 4 years or so.
From what I gather watching the streams, DC was skeptical about adding Judith or Veronica to barn.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
From what I gather watching the streams, DC was skeptical about adding Judith or Veronica to barn.
Well, I'd personally say that others seem even more unlikely. Or did he say that he'd perfer other girls instead of them? But as said, adding more milking options would be among the last things to come, so there's probably a fair chance it won't happen at all.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Diane needs a couple more scenes. She only has 2 sex scenes, one in the barn and the threesome with Debbie. The same way Debbie and Jenny have scenes in MC's bedroom I think Diane should also have one.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes