JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
I use the word "answer" as in reation to my post. You reaction against what i wrote. You are begging to look like a very petty person to me. Any more witty and insightful remarks i should know about. Perhaps you don't like the font i use ? Or you are just doing some venting of your own here ? :)
Wit. Ain't that a tricky thing, some have it some don't, been that way forever. :D It should be clear from my post to anyone with any language skills, that it was clearly a comment to what I considered a pointless whining post. Not an answer to anything. So don't "use the word answer", since it's the wrong word to use, else you just keep coming off as ignorant.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Wit. Ain't that a tricky thing, some have it some don't, been that way forever. :D It should be clear from my post to anyone with any language skills, that it was clearly a comment to what I considered a pointless whining post. Not an answer to anything. So don't "use the word answer", since it's the wrong word to use, else you just keep coming off as ignorant.
Whatever man. Have a good one.

Belzaboo

Oct 8, 2017
It'll cover another part in the main story, namely the Rump family and their part in it; I'm not really sure if Liu Wang (the bank teller) too; still there's another main story update planned which will wrap things up... for a while, at least.

NoZeR17

Sep 7, 2020
this game is amazing) waiting 4 a new update) can somebody recommend the game which is close or looks like summertime saga?)

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
this game is amazing) waiting 4 a new update) can somebody recommend the game which is close or looks like summertime saga?)
People seem to recommend Taffy Tales as being similar to SS, but personally never really could get into that game. Could be worth a try while waiting for the update though.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
You mean like all those people that are in the sex shop with Jenny and wonder why they can't buy the buttplug. They think they have to buy it because that's what Jenny shows, but she says she wants a dildo. I sometimes wonder if DC put that in to troll the "skip all text" gang...
It's possible. I think that by now -with the amount of time he's sunk into SS already- he's earned the right to troll a select group of people.

Jun 3, 2018
when I first started playing I would buy everything in the game just so i would have it if/when I needed it. i later realized that I should just wait until it is needed so I don't mess up the game. Some items I wonder what they will be used for and look forward to more content.

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
People seem to recommend Taffy Tales as being similar to SS, but personally never really could get into that game. Could be worth a try while waiting for the update though.
Taffy Tales is "similar", yes. But it is not a substitute to Summertime Saga. Main reason being TT is not necessarily a sandbox. It has a story and then side stories. Meanwhile Summertime Saga has multiple side stories in a parallel universe, although your "family" story is considered the root.

I would say some of the sandbox RPGM games have more parallels to SS than Taffy Tales.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Its pay day on Patreon ?
Srsly? With this shit again? If you're that jealous of someone making money with something that they've created, go and get a fucking job ffs. With the income DC has coming in, he doesn't have to give a fuck when he gets his patreon payments into his account.

Reactions: IZenithI and Gok
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes