tywren

Jun 28, 2019
So it would appear that a Youtuber who covers lewd games has discovered Sumertime Saga.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
What if you had certain regular scenes with characters + some special events/scenes?
If you applied it to all the characters it would be a bit too much, but perhaps only with the dates you can take to the prom eventually. :unsure:
Hm, yeah, I probably wouldn't take it that far. At least it shouldn't be predictable which exact scene you'll get. As an example, there shouldn't be a location for let's say dates, where you'd get the same scene with every girl you take there or so. Given how easy it is with 3D renders I've seen that a few times with other devs and I'm not a fan - at all.

But I think it's fine as long as they are pretty much unrelated and unconnected. I mean, it won't save that much time, but as long as it adds a few extra scenes I'd be fine with it. As soon as there are more BJs in the game, very few people will compare Jenny's shower blow with Judith.

Last edited:

Morasaky

Mar 29, 2020
u guys were talking about eve story (although i dont like traps, which why i didnt give her a deck) i really enjoyed her story and all her scenes and i hope the rest of the chars get something like that

lalapopoland

Dec 19, 2020
Hi i havent played for a long time, can someone tell me if there is new content with roxxy past her story arch and sex in her bed?

Gustavous

May 12, 2020
I usually got stuck at kompas logo, then the game quits itself, I just want to know if there others android users with the same problem as me?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I usually got stuck at kompas logo, then the game quits itself, I just want to know if there others android users with the same problem as me?
It has been mentioned quite some times in this thread. Disable Android power saving features (battery settings) for this app.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes