SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Why Selena Gomez? (that brat aint nothing compared to the others) when there is Selena Quintanilla (google her) and yes Sofia and duhh Salma Hayek obviously...

Reactions: Budman59

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
You Guys know what would be nice to have for people who feel there is too much dialog? Some kind of progress inducator that tells you how much is still left until the scene ends.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Erm, what are we talking about here?
I didn't really follow anything during the last week(s) but it seems like DC needed 3 female minor characters and made a raffle among his high tier patrons on discord. I'm only guessing, but I could imgine them being side bitches of the mafia boss or so?

I just hope there won't be any references to the real people/stars and I hope they won't get a scene anytime soon or at all, either. There are really enough parodies in the game right now and we've had scenes for nothing but minor characters for one year.

But yeah, I guess those who pay a lot of money deserve at least a chance to get something small at some point, given how little they get in general.

You Guys know what would be nice to have for people who feel there is too much dialog? Some kind of progress inducator that tells you how much is still left until the scene ends.
I'm not really sure it's worth the effort. Those who care for the dialogs will read them anyway and those who don't like them will probably skip through most of them.

As someone who actually reads most of them, I'd say that adding too many interfaces may not be very desirable, because it makes the game more and more technical. But that's probably just me.

Rare Wailord

Jun 23, 2017
Can anybody comfirm whether this new Judith scene is real and possibly from the high tier patron discord? I haven't found it in any fan art topic or so and it looks consistent enough to be made by DC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It looks really similiar to the Jenny BJ, so I think it's fan art.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
It looks really similiar to the Jenny BJ, so I think it's fan art.

I did think about that too, but it looks very, very well done. In fact I'd actually be quite happy if DC did it that way. The game has always needed more scenes in general and I don't see why he shouldn't reuse certain parts wherever it really fits.

I have to agree with Heerenveenvoetbal2 or DarkCookie became very sloppy:
To be fair, I think that would still be within DC's margin of error, given that the game has never been perfect in that aspect.

To me it's remarkably consistent and if that's really fanart the one who made it should indeed consider asking DC to be hired.

Rare Wailord

Jun 23, 2017
To be fair, I think that would still be within DC's margin of error, given that the game has never been perfect in that aspect.

To me it's remarkably consistent and if that's really fanart the one who made it should indeed consider asking DC to be hired.
Yes it's very well done fan art, thanks for sharing!

I did think about that too, but it looks very, very well done. In fact I'd actually be quite happy if DC did it that way. The game has always needed more scenes in general and I don't see why he shouldn't reuse certain parts wherever it really fits.
Also, interesting idea you proposed. What if you had certain regular scenes with characters + some special events/scenes?
If you applied it to all the characters it would be a bit too much, but perhaps only with the dates you can take to the prom eventually. :unsure:

tywren

Jun 28, 2019
So it would appear that a Youtuber who covers lewd games has discovered Sumertime Saga.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
What if you had certain regular scenes with characters + some special events/scenes?
If you applied it to all the characters it would be a bit too much, but perhaps only with the dates you can take to the prom eventually. :unsure:
Hm, yeah, I probably wouldn't take it that far. At least it shouldn't be predictable which exact scene you'll get. As an example, there shouldn't be a location for let's say dates, where you'd get the same scene with every girl you take there or so. Given how easy it is with 3D renders I've seen that a few times with other devs and I'm not a fan - at all.

But I think it's fine as long as they are pretty much unrelated and unconnected. I mean, it won't save that much time, but as long as it adds a few extra scenes I'd be fine with it. As soon as there are more BJs in the game, very few people will compare Jenny's shower blow with Judith.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 359 Votes