Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
What are you talking about, he's one of the best developers with consistent updates. The version has nothing to do with whether he "milks" his supporters. What do you expect it to be v3.0 then v4.0 after every update? Version numbers mean didly squat. I think you have this dev confused with icstor (milf city) he takes the crown for milking his updates/supporters.
No no crown goes to gumdrop he's the real king of milking... :LOL: Icstor is still new compared to him.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Web version (for testing):
Running the game seems to work. I was not able to import any saves, though. What trick am I missing? I packed one save into a zip file (9-5-LT1.save in 9-5-LT1.zip), uploaded it and then it told me to restart the game (which I did). Save was not available.

Can this also load mods?

vaguiners

Dec 26, 2017
Running the game seems to work. I was not able to import any saves, though. What trick am I missing? I packed one save into a zip file (9-5-LT1.save in 9-5-LT1.zip), uploaded it and then it told me to restart the game (which I did). Save was not available.

Can this also load mods?
works for me

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Quick question: Should i wait for more content from last update i played? (Eve update)
It depends. I would say there is plenty of new stuff since then. You missed four updates (Consuela, Main story I+II, Odette) with 16 more or less lewd scenes. But you might also want to wait for the main story to be completed first, which will take maybe two more months.

Reactions: Filoword

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Quick question: Should i wait for more content from last update i played? (Eve update)
By now it's probably worth to wait for the next update at least. By then the main story will be completed and you can play without cliffhangers.

If you don't mind waiting even longer, you may even wait until after the tech update, which will be the one after the next. It'll convert the game to widescreen, give it an larger map and improve it in general. But we are probably talking about a june/july 21 release in that case.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Did guys have the updating schedule?
0.20.8 around Feb/March (Liu/mafia girl/random girls [probably Maria and/or Tina again]
Tech update around July (5-8 new scenes for random girls)
0.21 around Xmas 2021 (R[h]onda, her notmom, pool lifeguard)
0.22 around May 2022 (Annie, her notmom, principal Smith)
0.23 around October 2022 (Judith, her notmom, 2 latinas)

Add a bunch of massive delays and/or random surprise buttsex bugfixes/0.5s for more lewds

poiuzxcklj

Mar 31, 2020
i was enjoying the game until I got to Eve's story. WOW, what a way to drag out a story. It just goes on and on forever, and it's horribly written as well with dorky af dialogue.

Why do these games have to have so much unnecessary dialog? Does anyone actually sit there and read it all, really?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
i was enjoying the game until I got to Eve's story. WOW, what a way to drag out a story. It just goes on and on forever, and it's horribly written as well with dorky af dialogue.

Why do these games have to have so much unnecessary dialog? Does anyone actually sit there and read it all, really?
Tastes are different. I enjoyed it. The drinking game on the roof was quite funny. I also liked the triangle relationship between Grace, Odette and Eve. But it had it's lengths as well, I admit.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes